Latdogg on TV?

Discussion in 'General Sports Talk Forum' started by socalguy, Jul 20, 2004.

1. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    His first year he played more games at 3B than any of the others. Was going to be the same in his 2nd year until Rolen came along.

Even so, yeah, A-Rod has quicker hands and is probably a better fielder, but I'll take the extra 30 points on the batting average any day.

PS. This is one of the reasons why I love baseball and it will always be my favorite sport. Nothing like a good MLB discussion, debating stuff like this. Now if they could just get a salary cap...

No Streaming Account
  2. stljohnson

stljohnson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    why cant you guys just say pujols is better that facts dont lie

No Streaming Account
  3. striker3771

striker3771 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I still give ARod the edge. Not because Im a Yankee fan, but because he has proven that he can play on a crappy team and put up great #s. He has played 3b as good as the top third baseman in the game. Since Pujols came up to the big leagues he has had a great lineup in front of him. To me 26% dont mean anything when you still put up great numbers and drive in as many runs as Pujols has. Plus ARod can steal to make up in the doubles category, where as Pujos has avaraged only 4 stolen bases a yr. They're both great players, but ARod in my opinion takes the nod. If Pujols ever plays for a team without a potent lineup, I may change my mind.

No Streaming Account
  4. stljohnson

stljohnson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    id jhave to say Rolen has been better this year than Arod look at the number

No Streaming Account
  5. CanEHdian

CanEHdian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lots of season left to see if Rolen can keep it up. Oh and stljohson why cant you say A-rod is better? Overall performance doesn't lie either :laugh:

BTW, how in the heck did we get into this? :? . This is a post about a possible Latdogg citing isn't it? :shock:

No Streaming Account
  6. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Blame Pujols, he had the monster day yesterday against the Cubs that started the debate.

No Streaming Account