League Personnel Interest!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Ozzyng2, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IM HEARTLESS323

IM HEARTLESS323 IM THE GREATEST EVER

Discord:
    IM HEARTLESS323#0904
    Ratings:
    +951 / 283 / -258
    GT: I2I SNOOPY I3I
    Desired League Position: NHL OWNER
    League Experience: 2 SEASONS
    Why you think you can do the job?: Organized, reliable, already an owner in CHL as we speak

im_heartless323
  2. TNOOSE856

TNOOSE856 Krauwn is my father

Discord:
    TNOOSE856#1753
    Ratings:
    +717 / 22 / -37
    GT: TNOOSE856
    Desired League Position: NHL OWNER, preferably NHL GM
    League Experience: First Season in LG, previous an owner in the VHL for 4 seasons (2 teams), NHL GM for 2 seasons, AHL GM for 2 seasons, and BOG for one season
    Why you think you can do the job?: I am mature, organized, reliable, and can help the league. I would prefer to remain as a player, but if it will help the LG, I will step up and take ownership of a team. In the VHL, My ownership entailed overseeing NHL, AHL, and CHL organizations, and while my teams weren't always successful, my teams always played, and never forfeited.

Noose

Tnoose856
  3. Disowned Bones

Disowned Bones Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    GT: Disowned Bones
    Desired League Position : NHL Owner/GM
    League experience : 2 seasons NHL/CHL, 1 season LGIHL
    Why I am a good fit: I am good at resolving problems and have great communication skills myself.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
    No Streaming Account
  4. LBDC xPEYTONx8

LBDC xPEYTONx8 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    GT: RNG VENOM
    Desired League Position:CHL owner
    League Experience:NEW
    Why you think you can do the job?:I can put together not only a very skilled and competetive team but a very organized team. I was an owner for two different FIFA leagues VPSA and VPFL , I understand how it works and I will represent the league very well. Im a very honest person.
    Thank You - RNG VENOM

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
    No Streaming Account
  5. Frog KnightG

Frog KnightG Ser Glenn

Discord:
    ser_glenn#0
    Ratings:
    +356 / 12 / -51
    GT- supplecarrot22
    Age-27
    Desired Position-NHL OWNER/GM
    Why I think I can do this- First off I'm a grown man that knows how to treat people well and give them a fun experience in this league. I know just about everyone in this league, especially the top tiered players. I think it would be vital that we have more Gms with knowledge of these players to avoid having Gms who just want to draft there friends and get crushed unwittingly. I've been apart of this league for two seasons and the IGHL as well as 3 seasons in the nhl for Vhl.

For you consideration

-The Carrot

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    No Streaming Account
  6. JohnForslxnd

JohnForslxnd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +456 / 0 / -0
    Would like to throw my name in the hat for NHL owner next season. I feel my CHL management experience should silence any naysayers.

No Streaming Account
  7. BLueN0seD

BLueN0seD Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    GT: BLueN0seD
    Desired League Position: LO or any position in which I can be helpful other than NHL/AHL/CHL management
    League Experience:
    1xVHL CHL-GM
    2xVHL NHL OWNER
    2xEHL NHL OWNER
    Current CHL GM Tri City

Why you think you can do the job?: I know how to manage rosters and deal with players on a day to day basis. My constraint is my children which disallows me to be online every night whether the owners is there or not. I would like to dedeicate myself to the games I make myself available for, while taking care of extensive forum detail, which i have the experience with from other leagues. I like this league and would like to see it grow, doing whatever I can to help that process.

I believe there are alot of positions to me created that can benefit this league.....even the coding site of things which i am going back to school for....I would be interested in anything that can keep me busy and help out at the same time.

Thanks

-BLueN0seD

Positions Available:

• "LO" - League Official
    • "Other" - Willing to help out in a lessor role if one is created and you want to help out but in a smaller capacity. (examples: Auditor, Award Committee or other created role)
    • NHL Owner
    • Starter management role (GM, AHL GM, CHL owner)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
    No Streaming Account
  8. M0ST-HAT3Dl91l

M0ST-HAT3Dl91l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    GT: l19l Elite l87l
    Desired League Position: Either of the jobs are fine with me.
    League Experience: Been in leagues since beginning of nhl 09.
    Why you think you can do the job?: I am a very active person who is available alot & also a website graphics designer, I also have experience in past leagues as, a league official as, well as an owner.

No Streaming Account
  9. Killer Fn Mike

Killer Fn Mike This community is Aids.

Discord:
    legacyinruins#6076
    Ratings:
    +38 / 1 / -2
    Please Post the following information below:

GT: ConeMeBRO
    Desired League Position: LO/GM/Other
    League Experience: AHL gm the first year vhl had enough people for it in nhl 10. owner in a small league, gm for 2 seasons in vhl.
    Why you think you can do the job?: I'm fair, non-vindictive and can be on every single night.

Legacyinruins
  10. ARoguePineapple

ARoguePineapple Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ARoguePineapple#9357
    Ratings:
    +425 / 2 / -10
    GT: lD 3 4 T lH
    Desired League Position: LO
    League Experience: 1st season in LG.
    Why you think you can do the job?: I've proven to be reliable in both an Owner and GM role in multiple seasons of VHL. I know that has no bearing here, however I'd like to help this place grow and step up to fill the obvious hole being created elsewhere. I'm almost always able to be contacted, reliable and level-headed.

ARoguePineapple
  11. LikeaHardPuzzle

LikeaHardPuzzle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +240 / 0 / -4
    GT: LikeaHardPuzzle
    Desired League Position: Any open positions you guys might need a hand with.
    League Experience: Going into my 3rd season next year.
    Why you think you can do the job?: I was a little skeptical about this league when I first started. Mainly because I didn't know many people, or know much about the league in general. I sat back and watched, taking in a fresh view of things. I was suprised at just how much the LO's and admin staff actually cared about the players. They were put in tough positions with a lot of drama, but they seems to handle it well and keep coasting through. I could see the growth in the league and I've only been here a couple of seasons. I try to be a major supporter of online leagues, because I've always had a ton of fun with them, and hopefully I can spread that fun and entertainment to others. I'd be willing to fit in anywhere you guys needed, from being an experienced owner, to helping out with league stuff. I work out of a small office, which gives me a TON of free time throughout the week to dedicate as well. If you guys need any other information or anything, done be afraid to ask.

Puzz Puzz

No Streaming Account
  12. Marty x 94

Marty x 94 S23 LGHL New York Rangers

Ratings:
    +58 / 0 / -0
    GT: Dirty Mart
    Desired Position: NHL Owner / CHL Owner
    League Experience: 1st season
    Why you think you can do the job?: I feel that in my short time as being an owner in the CHL that i have proven myself capable of doing the job. With the help of my GM x Kariya x 9 we have completely turned the Generals season around, it started as the team forfeited its first 8 games, to being a playoff contender making some good moves and bringing in some talented players. I also enjoy how professional the league portrays its self with an extremely organized website. I would love the opportunity for consideration and look forward to hearing from you

Regards
    Dirty Mart

No Streaming Account
  13. Gallant x 17

Gallant x 17 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 8 / -19
    GT: God Azire
    Desired League Position: NHL Owner
    League Experience: Second season.
    Why you think you can do the j
    ob?: because love this league and want to be owner for another season and help to grow

No Streaming Account
  14. AlexeiKovalev27

AlexeiKovalev27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 21 / -38
    Hahahahaha

No Streaming Account
  15. ReplayChr1s

ReplayChr1s Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +784 / 12 / -37
    Gt: ReplayK3V
    Desired position: LO / NHL GM / Consultant
    League experience: 3 seasons here 1 as GM, probably 6 seasons in vhl
    Why do you think you can do the job? I have been around the competitive hockey community for the last couple years now and understand how things work on both sides. I like what tris is doing on this site and want to help it expand. I'm not 100% on accepting any position right now because of my schedule being uncertain but I want to make sure I am eligible if it does clear up. Even if I don't have a lot of time I'd like to help out what I can.

No Streaming Account
  16. keso_paghuni

keso_paghuni Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +720 / 1 / -5
    GT: Keso Paghuni
    Desired Position: Consultant
    League Experience: LG Seasons 1-3 (NHL 08) VHL Seasons 2-13 (5 Seasons as management)
    Why do you think you can do this job? I'd like to be involved in some of the discussions of the site owner and commissioners on moving this league forward. I see a lot of mistakes that other leagues have made (VHL especially) and I think this league has a chance to do do a lot of things that will put it above and beyond the rest and move in to new territory for an online video game hockey site (I know there are other leagues but they aren't there just yet). I've been playing in leagues like this since NHL 2k7 and that was 7 years ago so I'd like to think I know a little bit about it.

Keso_Paghuni
  17. l37l FOX l413l

l37l FOX l413l C - #63

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    ​GT: No FOX Given413
    Desired Position: NHL Owner (would love to get the Bruins)
    League Experience: CHL GM, IHL GM and NHL GM
    Why do you think you can do the job?: I think I can do it because I have a good attitude towards other people, understand how to build a team with chemistry and I really like being a part of this League. I am not saying that I will be he best owner in LG, *cough* Kastor *cough* ;) , but I will not be the worst (like some owners). I would really like to be owner to help prove I got what it takes to build a good team and also help the league grow!

No Streaming Account
  18. XxGamer2772xX

XxGamer2772xX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    GT: XxGamer2772xX
    Desired League Position: Would love to be an NHL owner but GM spot would be alright if an owner spot isn't available.
    League Experience: IHA, LHL, VHL, LG
    Why you think you can do the job?: I have GM and Owner experience in other leagues. I know the ups and downs of leagues, have been doing it for a while. I think I could turn the teams consistently losing on the right track!

No Streaming Account
  19. I Beat Up Cakes

I Beat Up Cakes Coach Cakes

Ratings:
    +2,550 / 108 / -133
    GT: I Beat Up Cakes
    Desired League Position: NHL owner
    League Experience: 5 seasons s13, s14, s15, LGIHL season 1?, s16
    Why you think you can do the job?: I have past experience as a gm in this league and other leagues, im always available to play and get the team together, i've proved i can make a team competitive in the nhl level and also have a fun time playing in this league at the same time.

Its_cakes
  20. C1ownboi

C1ownboi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    GT: C1ownboi
    Desired League Position: LO, Owner, GM
    League Experience: Owner in season 11,16. Owner in EHL and GM in GRHL
    Why you think you can do the job?: Im always home, I wanna be more then just a player in a great league, good with computers.

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.