LGHL Season 19 Official Owners List

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Tris10, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theFiGS42

theFiGS42 theFiGS42

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -11
    I'll take the under at 8.

• Like Like x 1
    thefigs42
  2. Tyy

Tyy McDonalds Frying Pan

Ratings:
    +1,528 / 6 / -15
    i like this game. im gonna say with the scramble to find 30 full owners, over for sure. and the fact that the sign ups are limited. but well over 10 owners qutting because i mean, "whatever, i'll just play in 16 when everyone back."

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kbsmith37

Kbsmith37 KCS

Ratings:
    +1,210 / 25 / -43
    You know what, all you need for a owner to posses is three things. Time, respect and a following of players. I believe every aspect of a good owner can fit into one of those attributes.

Owners and the Commissioner are by far the two most important factors to running a great league. Yeah yeah, the league would be no where without players, yeah yeah. This is essentially true and I respect all players of the league but owners are to just too important.

There are a hundred capable people to run a competitive team. Yet the league has to choose from such a small group that it is almost impossible to find thirty capable owners. So the question we should be asking is - How can we bring in better owners? The league needs to offer incentives for owners to not only attract more people but to keep them as owners for multiple seasons. I honestly look to the LG Pro league that was ran last season for answers. They were able to produce profit for the site and provide incentives for managing a good team. This shows us a hopeful future.

Without incentives, leagues lose quality and competitiveness over time. VHL S13 compared to LG S17 was a strong statement on how incentives can effect a league. When the incentive of a better site came into play, you had players come out of retirement to become an owner. Owner applications were pouring on to the forums for LG S17. If we could only find a way to project the same kind of hype every season.

We have to bring in better owners to keep train rolling. Great owners not only bring in a following of people but the propel their players into higher positions. They also show others what this league can truly become. Think of it as a tree. Great Owners bring in players that, in turn, bring in more players so on and so on. Bad owners who are oblivious and obnoxious lose the respect of all players they come in contact with. Not only do players quit but they never come back.

Being an owner fucking sucks and I can't blame anyone who doesnt want to do it more than one season.

• Like Like x 9
    No Streaming Account
  4. ii Tactikzz

ii Tactikzz Jay Rulez Summer Cupz

Ratings:
    +92 / 8 / -6
    [MENTION=6672]Heimbecker[/MENTION] LG needs you.

• Like Like x 9
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. MattTheCoolCat

MattTheCoolCat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,851 / 3 / -12
    Not to try to discourage anyone from being an owner but this is a very true statement.

• Like Like x 5
    MattTheCoolCat
  6. AZDvo

AZDvo Rocket Winner and #1 Ranked Player in Arizona.

Ratings:
    +1,666 / 27 / -48
    [MENTION=6241]Shaun1126[/MENTION]
    Nobody views you as an NHL caliber or Top AHL caliber player. You troll and refuse to keep your mouth shut each and every season. You then proceed to publicly attack Brodie who is essentially the heart and soul of the league (Think you can do a better job? You probably do but we all know you're a joke). I have a challenge for you, take on AHL management, keep your mouth shut for one entire season, make the playoffs in a season that will be lacking in talent (this should be a BREEZE for someone who believes they are NHL caliber). Then and only then will anybody ever begin to take you seriously.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  7. JERZ Network

JERZ Network Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,103 / 48 / -68
    It's been awhile since I've graced these forums with my presence. I felt the time was now to share my thoughts on all things LG while I finish my hearty Protein Pancakes. Recipe below:

Cup of Egg whites
    1 Scoop of protein
    1 Cup of OAts
    Cook and put a tb of Natural PB on
    A little Walden Farms Calorie Free Syrup for extra dominance

I took a gander at the owners list. Who on God's green earth thought it was a good idea to let Panda own a team? Who the hell are half these kids? I understand the signups are at pre-VHL numbers so if they continue to be come bidding LG needs to cut its losses and trim down the number of owners. Or the average weight of ownership whichever is easier.

To people like Shaun1126 and others, if you're not good enough to make an NHL roster please refrain from posting on the big boy forums. By big boy I mean NHL. Most of you are pretty enormous though.

As far as bidding goes, Yes I am returning as a defenseman. I also extend this polite warning now. Looking at this owners list, I will not play for 90 percent of you. Do your goddamn homework before putting a bid on me. I have no qualms about putting a trade request in 5 minutes after a bid goes final because simply put, I am a Legend. If you can't hold on to an x box controller longer than 5 minutes at a time then don't bid on the fawking best.

To the Chinese food enthusiasts, if you haven't had NY Chinese food, then you haven't had real Chinese.

That is all slapsticks.

• Like Like x 13
    JERZNetwork
  8. xRoamingxRoninx

xRoamingxRoninx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +347 / 0 / -6
    im spending all of puzzles money on Jerz

• Like Like x 2
    Dalilaama
  9. xAlli09

xAlli09 Let's Go

Ratings:
    +2,133 / 9 / -30
    LG Pro, you mean the league Nuge created in which you build your own team based on "friends" or club. Let alone the guy who created it does the team buy and wins it both seasons. So yes there is incentive for nuge to get sign ups so you all pay him to play hockey.

Sevv_09
  10. NeNe

NeNe NeNe Speaks Truth

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 0 / -7
    [MENTION=6796]NugeTV[/MENTION]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    Space_Jam_XVII
  11. bnoser49

bnoser49 styling and profiling WOOOOOOOOO!

Ratings:
    +323 / 30 / -63
    no fuckin kidding!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Owner #18 - JFonz11

• Like Like x 10
  13. BROWNMANCAN

BROWNMANCAN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 18 / -15

1. Is he though? I've known him since he brought me into the VHL on St. Louis, Frost's team. Pretty sure thats longer then ur bish ass, so I think i knw him better. I wondered y he was hating on me whn i usually get on high as fuck and just laugh my way through a night of 6's. Oh wait he came to play 6's one nite and sucked the big one, and i put someone else in and he caught feelinnnnnnnns. Its always this bish shit and harboring feelings and waiting fr the perfect moment to retaliate, instead of realizing we have no chemistry n e more or that he was in a funk that night. But ye its always easier to blame the brown guy who posts like once a month.

2. PppppFFFFFttttttttttttt yes plzzzzzzz i need more internet frenssssss. I did send Doop a fren request after that chirp just to c if it was malicious or he was fucken aroun. I got my answer. The fact that you gotta came to his aid on a forum like ur his FUCKEN DAD is pathetic.

3. When have you ever talked to me? Do you know anything about me at all? How bout we both post a picture of ourselves online and then we'll find out who should really be pitied. GET SOME DOME instead worrying bout internet posts u fat bish.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  14. Garis93

Garis93 and they don't stop coming

Discord:
    Garis93#0625
    Ratings:
    +2,206 / 134 / -118
    Let's all take a step back from this and listen to Creed.

• Like Like x 1
    LG_Voracek
  15. Kbsmith37

Kbsmith37 KCS

Ratings:
    +1,210 / 25 / -43
    I don't give a fuck how LG Pro series decides how the pick their teams. I'm only interested in the fact the were able to raise money for cash prizes based on how your team did. Can you even imagine the possibilities of an incentive based league? Owners quiting would decrease, scouting would be way more valuable and commitment would be sky rocket. Not only all that but you would get paid for being good. It would be a LG magical fairyland.

No Streaming Account
  16. Gary Garoo

Gary Garoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,906 / 18 / -49
    Lupul is basically a dickhead. But for the love of all that is holy if you say one single bad word about jack d00p then I will bring the biggest shitstorm down on your head that the world has ever seen.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  17. Heimbecker

Heimbecker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +817 / 31 / -2
    Sick living for it at 3AM for fuck sakes...

• Like Like x 3
    Heimbecker07
  18. OvenMitts19

OvenMitts19 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,759 / 17 / -26
    We all bought in individually and every team has an opportunity to build a roster with whoever they want. The tournament basically revived a dead competitive club community which in turn feeds into LG. I promise you that a lot of guys signed up for S19 wouldn't have even considered buying 15 without the presence of competitive club via Pro Series. No one cares about the money, good players want to play good games at the highest level possible, something you wouldn't understand.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  19. xAlli09

xAlli09 Let's Go

Ratings:
    +2,133 / 9 / -30
    I don't fault the pro series one bit for their system, when I was going to do an article about pro series three (mind you before we had the whole not jumping to next gen) it said nuge had received payment for a team buy in. So if the facts were off that is my mistake based on the news feed. The way pro series works however is not really the way LGHL could was the whole point of it being brought up. Many people wouldn't pay money to play in a league where they can be traded sent down etc etc etc. The Pro Series is actually good shit for top end players/clubs in my opinion. If I was 1) In the top end of defensemen or 2) could build a elite club then I would play in it but I couldn't do either in the pro series rules. Yes I'm self aware that I'm a 3rd pair NHL D-man or AHL D-Man. Sorry if the earlier post came off as attacking the pro series in general just the analogy was not right for this league.

Sevv_09
  20. xSloshy

xSloshy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,528 / 25 / -66
    It has been interesting to watch the shit storm that has surrounded the league regarding the naming of new owners.

I did not take ownership because I thought I was a good player, or because I thought I belonged in the NHL.

I took ownership because throughout my 6s career, I have been blessed with nothing but quality ownership. And in a season which is suffering from a complete lack of participation, I wanted to provide other members of the community with the same experiences I have been so fortunate to have. Stability, respect from my management, and a complete lack of ego from my management.

Being management is a shitty, thankless job.

• Like Like x 13
    Sloshy97
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.