LGHL Season 19 Official Owners List

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Tris10, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeafsSteen

LeafsSteen -Mike

Ratings:
    +58 / 0 / -0
    would anyone play for a LeavesSteen? :eek:

• Like Like x 9
    No Streaming Account
  2. l W1tchCraft l

l W1tchCraft l Pylon

Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -4
    Incredible! With this season's list of owners my chances of making the LGHL went from 0.0000001% to 0.00000002%. IM HYPED!

No Streaming Account
  3. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852

Yes we can, I have already publicly stated I have no issues with running the NHL with less than 30 teams. I have don't have doubts we will get 30 but quality trumps quantity every time. This isn't the VHL or any other second class league, the experience of the players is #1. The best way to ensure that is quality Owners.

Shaun isn't a bad person and wasn't a bad PA prez but he isn't what I am looking for right now. He knows that, I've explained it, and he decided to go public which is the only reason I discuss it further. This debate occurs every season and I have two important things to say.

1) If you can do a better job as an owner, I suggest you apply to do the job rather than just complain about those who have been selected. If you do want to play for an owner, the best solution is become a better owner and play for yourself.

2) This community is competitive! Majority of the posts in forums are about "i'm better than you scrub", and suddenly some members are surprised they aren't selected for ownership because "no one wants to play for them?" It sucks yes but we have to created this environment ourselves. At the same time we have seen several owners become successful in different ways. If you want ownership bad enough you'll find a way to get it.

Lupul managed a solid CHL team then AHL team then went to the NHL.

Kop11ar took over mid season from Yargage, had an earily exit only to return a cup champ.

Act1ve build solid teams around talented players and his reputation of building winning teams attracted talent.

The list goes on. If you want ownership bad enough you'll find away.

I have seen too many guys come and go who were "ready" and it turns them off from Ownership and MGT for seasons. Ownership selections and decision aren't based around just this season, but I am also looking at who will be the potential future owners to come.

• Like Like x 8
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  4. F5 Penguin

F5 Penguin #NoFilter

Ratings:
    +1,222 / 4 / -22
    I'm just gonna pose the question asking for honest and truthful input from all parties:

With the shit-show of a handful of owners from last season, what exactly are we looking for here?

A good player (stats-wise) might not always be a good owner with managerial skills, people skills (holy shit do a lot of players here have terrible social etiquette), and leadership skills.

Adversely, a person who is respected for those previously mentioned skills might be a shit player.

Who are we really looking for when we select owners. The "popular" guys? Is that what gets people to stay?

My boy [MENTION=6596]EricE30[/MENTION] is fucking nuts and a lot of people may not like him but he runs a tight squad and is passionate. Should we not essentially look for 30 EricE's? Or would that cause Home Depot stock to skyrocket? Is that a good thing?

• Like Like x 3
    f5penguin
  5. Shaun1126

Shaun1126 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shaun1126#8968
    Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -1

I discuss it further because no one is stepping up! I have been dedicated since season 8 of vhl when i first joined. I took over managment season 10 when plymmy was removed brought that team to playoffs. I ran norfolk for the next two seasons making playoffs once and missing.second time by 1 point. S13 i was agm in dallas shit show. Shit owner not my fault team was bad. Carry over to lg i have been active memeber of the community, all be not always positive but for the past season and half nothing but positive. I was elected pa president when even ypu said it your self i had no chance. I kicked his ass in the debate and won by him conceding. Fast forward to now i have the managment experience. I know the rules, I had a succesful season in the NHL last season. I made playoff with washington ty flowpooch. I ran a great pa staff choose guys that would do the job and it was the most active pa in years. Now you say im not what your looking for. Explain to me how a guy who devotes so much time effort and care in to a video game hockey league, a guy who gets trolled and keeps his mouth shut (latley) a guy who lives for lg, is not what your looking for. Every season you satly the same shit i want people who care if you can do better apply. I have applied and i know i can do better than most of the people who quit last year. Sure am i a pain in the ass yes but thats me showing i care. Do i ruffle feathers sure but so dont have the owners you picked! So i leave you with this, I am a guy who gives 110% to what i do, i will prove you wtong again if given the chance. But if you look at what you say your looking for. I am it and then some!!!!

shaun1126
  6. Dunks

Dunks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DunksDynasty#3635
    Ratings:
    +1,643 / 53 / -79
    Because no one respects you or wants to play for you. Are you that fuckin dense everyone has been saying it this entire thread

• Like Like x 1
    DunksDynasty
  7. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852

I want the some of both, or proven success(player or management) Those already selected have proven that they are up for the task this season.

• Like Like x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  8. Shaun1126

Shaun1126 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shaun1126#8968
    Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -1

Erice will make a great owner because hes passionate as am I. I proved so many wrong last season with pa presidency. But apparently that means nothing!

shaun1126
  9. xAlli09

xAlli09 Let's Go

Ratings:
    +2,133 / 9 / -30
    Even last season you acted out at times, You are not ready to be owner. At the same point there is people who aren't ready to be owner already selected and with the current time left before bidding and people not stepping up this is the only reason I'm saying why the hell not. Don't feel bad I probably wouldn't get owner if I applied either because of the CHL season. If you honestly want it keep proving it and you will get your shot.

Sevv_09
  10. Boz E Coyote

Boz E Coyote The Worst

Discord:
    bozzzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +2,296 / 33 / -46
    Since I have taken basically the exact road you wish to pursue to reach ownership, I feel like I can offer you a few thoughts...
    I don't know if it's my place to comment on this, but you won the PA election as a joke last season. 90% of your votes were because people thought "lol shaun is going to be the PA president" not because they actually respected you to do well at the job. Why is that? Well looking at it from afar where I am, I'd say it's got a lot to do with your public displays of being desperate for "power". This thread case in point. Take a step back and realize this is all just a video game. There is in fact more to life. Despite this, this is a very well run league and Brodie and a few others have already come to you and told you exactly what you need to improve upon to be granted owner.

If I were you at this point, I would look at this season as an opportunity. Start yourself fresh on the new game. Take CHL (or AHL if that's the lowest) form of management and prove yourself. You turned some heads last season by actually putting together a respectable PA when not many thought you could. Continue to do that by proving yourself on LG as a legitimate option as a manager and I know for a fact the site and league staff will give you a fair shot. Build up your resume by running a successful team on Leaguegaming at the lower levels and you'll be given a fair look. I cut my teeth running for PA (and losing), helping out the media team to launch the magazine, spent a season BOGing in the CHL and had moderate success as an NHL calibre player on NJ's second line. Continue to build your "resume" within the community, and keep quiet and respectful while you do, and good things will happen.

• Like Like x 11
  11. NickyLeaks

NickyLeaks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,004 / 24 / -55
    It is not your place to comment on this. You're a scab.

No Streaming Account
  12. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    Am I the only one who skips over Shaun's walls of texts? Periods and the enter key Shaun, it makes a world of difference.

• Like Like x 4
    iMackie21
  13. Yaaa Booiii

Yaaa Booiii Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +554 / 6 / -4
    [MENTION=6241]Shaun1126[/MENTION] just run an ahl team this season and prove you can manage a team. I was shut down my first time I put my name in the hat for owner, did another season as mgmt in ahl and next season I was owner. Try to be more quiet on the forums so people don't bash you and maybe the following season you can be an owner.

P.s. Brody I'll do a team for $500 and all the hoagies I can eat. @mcdnald19

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Two11nProGreSS

Two11nProGreSS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I am gonna be real here

[MENTION=6241]Shaun1126[/MENTION] they don't wanna give you owner because, they are afraid that the people that you might pick up won't want to play on your team and will either quit or make your life a living hell.

I have no issue with you. There are a lot of players that have that frame of mind. That's just my opinion. But it seems that's what they mean by proving yourself. Not so much to the staff but to the rest of the community.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  15. AGally l94l

AGally l94l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 16 / -5
    Shaun, you of all people should know why you will not receive ownership this season. You were directly involved in the discussions we had as League Staff over Ownership last season. You know all about the struggles of some owners, who were not bad people per se. They just lacked respect of the league, and for that, and that alone, struggled as owners.

You're not a bad guy, and for the most part, have very good intentions. However, your lack of respect would cause a boatload of issues you, and the league does not need.

Good luck in your season!

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  16. BROWNMANCAN

BROWNMANCAN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 18 / -15
    lol all i can say is everytime i post something a hater is never astray........ (latest jackedoop) All I got to say is niggas act like they gods or somthin. Its a video game.......nobody can dominate a game single handedly in 6's against competent players. Get off ur high horse u dumb bishes...... if u do its because u got lucky or u play this game all day like its ur day job. All i want to say is stop this elitist bullshit. Once u get to the NHL level its not bout skill its chemistry. Most NHL dudes can play the game, its just bout being on the same page.

Jackdoop, I used to think ur were a cool dude but now i know ur just a dumb bish trying to suck that LG cock. I put together 6's teams that r elite every year and I just throw randoms together. The last dece team I had was with bouch and rammmered, and they hate me just like everyone else.

All i got to say to them hatersssssssssss is to hold my dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

Imo keep fucking up them no lifers nights.

Come c me ill be playin tonite bishes. Drop ins rookie 11111111111. LETS GO HATERS!

In the immortal words of BOSS of BOSSES get some fckin DOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  17. x MrLoops x

x MrLoops x #ForceThePass

Discord:
    MrLoops#3606
    Ratings:
    +696 / 20 / -19
    1. Doop is the furthest away from sucking LG cock. He normally plays with me so that's nothing flashy

2. I feel this is a desperate plee for help because no one wants to be your friend.

3. Lastly simply because talking to you is a complete waste of time; I truly pitty your brown ass

• Like Like x 6
    Lupul_x_19
  18. Tyy

Tyy McDonalds Frying Pan

Ratings:
    +1,528 / 6 / -15
    my money's on flow pooch and briere

• Like Like x 2
  19. Ay Dindu Nuffin

Ay Dindu Nuffin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,630 / 55 / -82
    Shaun just wants to be an owner so he doesn't have to pay someone to put him on their NHL team.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  20. I Beat Up Cakes

I Beat Up Cakes Coach Cakes

Ratings:
    +2,550 / 108 / -133
    Under/over of owners quitting this season is 10. lets put some bets in!

Its_cakes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.