MASS'S Player Ratings, After Week 2

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by xMAssStAtiC-, Feb 28, 2019.

?

Do the current ratings feel accurate?

1. Yes, right on.

10 vote(s)
    32.3%
  2. Somewhat, needs small tweaking.

14 vote(s)
    45.2%
  3. No, needs to be totally revised.

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. Not even close, what is this trash?

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  1. ClumsyTurtle13

ClumsyTurtle13 xMAssStAtiC-

Discord:
    xMAssStAtiC-#1607
    Ratings:
    +370 / 2 / -8
    Hello everyone, each week I will post this thread with the updated stat sheet. I am a college student so I do not have time to do player write ups so these threads will pretty much just be a link to the sheet for you all to look at. If anyone would like to do write ups based on my sheet by all means go for it!

And lastly as always, feel free to give feedback. This rating system is only here because of what feedback the AHL gave to me. Without it, I can't improve on it and make it better for you all.

CHANGES

-The weekly rank found all the way to the right of the player ratings was removed. I had an issue keeping those ranks with the appropriate player's name. I am looking to fix this but it will require quite of bit of time and coding.

-For now, I added another tab next to each position group that shows where players were ranked each week. Doesn't look the best but it is a temporary fix.

LINK
    Remember that to be ranked this week you must have 4 or more games played to this point. (2 per week)
    Also if any stats don't make sense or don't know what it means there is a stat key tab you can click on with descriptions. If it still doesn't make sense, ask and I will clarify.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SYiaz6byYYkgfShiWJTSWnmnHprjcMMTIoOOb6e8n78/edit?usp=sharing

• Like Like x 3
    Xmassstatic
  2. John_SheIdon

John_SheIdon Well-Known Member

Discord:
    John Sheldon#9411
    Ratings:
    +849 / 9 / -28
    @xMAssStAtiC-

Once again I think this is an awesome feature you have created. I really think you need to get with @Tris10 & see if maybe you two can work something out & see if it can be added into his system regarding player ranks based on your stats that truthfully tell how players play at their position regarding their performances. A lot of names on here that I know are where they should be especially for their respected positions.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    John_SheIdon
  3. ClumsyTurtle13

ClumsyTurtle13 xMAssStAtiC-

Discord:
    xMAssStAtiC-#1607
    Ratings:
    +370 / 2 / -8
    Thank you! That's what I was shooting for. To give more credit to defensive defensemen and well rounded forwards. If I can just get the advance stats separated by position, I'll feel real happy with where we are at with this rating system.

• Winner Winner x 3
    Xmassstatic