Please Vote! Nobody cares about Superfinals

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by DailyDietCoke, Jan 25, 2023.

?

Do you care about AHL/CHL Superfinals?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DailyDietCoke

DailyDietCoke Warning Group

Discord:
    dailydietcoke#0
    Ratings:
    +226 / 7 / -18
    I love this idea. Have an all-star game with the best players who are willing to play. If someone doesn’t want to play, replace them with someone else who almost made the cut. It’s just like the real life all-star team where players get injured and replaced or simply opt not to play all the time.

I think it’s much better than a superfinals because it can be marketed as just a fun event that the players don’t have to take seriously. Instead we have a cross-platform playoff series that was hyped up to be this huge thing, and very few people ended up caring about it. It’s an awkward feeling for the players because it’s a big superfinals and they’re playing for another big trophy, but nobody really cares about it.

I think an all-star game would fill the slot perfectly because there’s already no reason to care about it going into it. The players who want to play will play and enjoy it. If you don’t want to play in it then don’t, no big deal.

DailyDietCoke
  2. Joey Geno

Joey Geno Well-Known Member

Discord:
    joeygeno#0
    Ratings:
    +4 / 2 / -0
    Yes sir! And who wouldn’t like to say hey yeah my team didn’t make it to the playoffs but your boy/girls and allstar! Lol
    Anyway thanks for reading!
    V/r

Joey

• Winner Winner x 1
    The City
    No Streaming Account