Pac10Big10BigEast S1 W1

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming International Hockey League (PSN)' started by SC00TER SP3C1AL, Jan 16, 2009.

1. SC00TER SP3C1AL

SC00TER SP3C1AL Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If I do start over.. I need to know who wants who. and if you dont want to change you can keep your old team.

No Streaming Account
  2. L Bert12

L Bert12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You won't have to worry about any glitching or money plays with me bud, anyone that has played me will atest that its straight up playing from me...

No Streaming Account
  3. SC00TER SP3C1AL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It is.. one heck of a player.. Played him twice.

No Streaming Account
  4. Bogey21

Bogey21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No reason to start over, im one of the teams that is not a huge powerhouse, and i like it that way, give you a chance to build on something. If the point of this is to win every game, we would be playing on all- american. I like the challenge, that is why we picked these teams right??? I would be up to start another league that we all used 90+ teams but i would hate to get righ of this one.

No Streaming Account
  5. SC00TER SP3C1AL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well.. This way everyone that's obsessed with winning has an equal chance.

No Streaming Account
  6. SC00TER SP3C1AL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    And you can keep your old team, if you want man.

No Streaming Account
  7. rcnjsn9

rcnjsn9 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'd like to state that my "gripe" isnt because I'm obsessed with winning, I just dont find it fun to continually get trounced by teams that would have me outrated by 15-20 or more. Sure Illinoi is ranked #18 going in, but their ratings SUCK lol. and with A+ schedules its gonna be tough to improve anything in the long run. All the while the powerhouse teams are having an easier time and will have mor respectable records and will pull in all the recruits.

I dont care what happens either way. It's just a weird format to pick one of the great teams in the game (which is in a rather weak conference itself), and then pick 2 other weak conferences in which people pick teams from. Just weird. I support whatever everyone decides to do, its just weird :)

No Streaming Account
  8. L Bert12

L Bert12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If it was weird, then why sign up for it? You weren't forced into the situation. The good thing about this year's game is that there are so many option. When this league opened up, you knew who he had, so you knew the situation coming in.

In past year's we had to rely on admisn to run leagues here, but now we can do it ourselves. So my simple suggestion would be if you don't like something, don't sign up for it and start something that is more up your alley.

Sorry if this comes across as cold, its not meant to be. Just the only way I could put it...

No Streaming Account
  9. rcnjsn9

rcnjsn9 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    nah its cool. I signed up for it because I enjoy the dynasty. I'm not saying its a negative the way its set up......just.....WEIRD ;)

No Streaming Account
  10. Bogey21

Bogey21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I got to go with lbert on this one. We all knew what we were getting into when we started this, besides the fact that we just waited 2 day for you to get your game in, you only lost by 10 man. Either way im gonna be in, if we keep this one or start another one because i like the way leagues are run on this site.

No Streaming Account
  11. frankdatank77

frankdatank77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm fine with the set up now but if you do change it or start another one, maybe you should restrict the power house teams. It's too easy for someone who has USC or OSU or teams like that. I'm talkin more in regards to recruiting. It would even out the user vs user games. I personally would rather have a team like Louisville, a non powerhouse team because it's more of a challange.

No Streaming Account