Season 19 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Thardimin, Dec 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HBK_ShowTime17

HBK_ShowTime17 Member

Discord:
    ShowTimePlayss#5457
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  2. jjcortez256

jjcortez256 Member

Discord:
    jjcortez256#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    What is your age? 22

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? No

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? No

Do you have any previous League Management Experience? If so, please describe them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) Owner , GM

What is your experience in leagues overall?

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    I have been in LG for 4-6 years just recently returned last season

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least and 5. I rate my self a 4

How well can you navigate the LG website?

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I feel that Im a good candidate due to being a owner before though failing I am more mature as that I was a 17 year old owner I can bring the OG style back hard playing basketball and I can use my knowledge from years ago and handle the situation better this time around

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one.

Any team that I will get will be competitive so I don’t care

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Role and Responsibility as an Owner

Owners are responsible for running, managing, and guiding their organization to victory.

They must ensure all their teams are being run correctly by Management, and that they all have a good way to communicate with each other.

In the end, the Owner is responsible for having all of his teams run like a well-oiled machine. He/She should be the first person to jump in and fix a problem on one of his/her teams, as he/she is ultimately responsible for every team in his/her organization. 

Communication between Owners and Staff can ensure a successful season can be had.

Owners are also expected to meet the requirements outlined in the Manager Expectations.

No Streaming Account
  3. StopCampingBroo

StopCampingBroo Member

Discord:
    stopcampingbroo#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  4. JU1C3__00

JU1C3__00 Member

Discord:
    JU1C3#7653
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  5. MenaceRJ

MenaceRJ MenaceRJ

Discord:
    menacerj#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  6. RapsUjiri

RapsUjiri Well-Known Member

Discord:
    rapsujiri#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  7. RapsUjiri

RapsUjiri Well-Known Member

Discord:
    rapsujiri#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 37

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? Yes, I stopped playing the game entirely

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? No

Do you have any previous League Management Experience? If so, please describe them below. (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) owner season 11

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) various leagues since 2k21

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

How well can you navigate the LG website?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? Will always put together an active, competitive team and follow rules

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one.
    Toronto, New Orleans, Houston

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Role and Responsibility as an Owner

Owners are responsible for running, managing, and guiding their organization to victory.

They must ensure all their teams are being run correctly by Management, and that they all have a good way to communicate with each other.

In the end, the Owner is responsible for having all of his teams run like a well-oiled machine. He/She should be the first person to jump in and fix a problem on one of his/her teams, as he/she is ultimately responsible for every team in his/her organization. 

Communication between Owners and Staff can ensure a successful season can be had.

Owners are also expected to meet the requirements outlined in the Manager Expectations.

No Streaming Account
  8. Quatrowavy-yt

Quatrowavy-yt Member

Discord:
    quatrowavy2k#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.