Stats Question...

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Martin ScoresEZ, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Ammagitcha

Ammagitcha LW #93

Discord:
    Ammagitcha#5555
    Ratings:
    +355 / 10 / -41
    Not sure if this has been brought up yet but since EA is a complete failure of a company as usual, and the servers are complete horse shit and buggier than ever, what is the solution gonna be for when we all get "error codes" after the games end and it kicks you back to the main menu before you even get to look at and record stats for our games? Since this game came out, I've been getting error codes about 20 percent of the time. I dunno how many people have this issue but all the people I've played with get it as well. It's gonna cause major problems if 1 out of every 5 games end up in no evidence that a game ever happened. Way to go EA. Keep trying. @LG McDonald

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    All 12 people in the game are getting the error?

iMackie21
  3. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    @brodie

No Streaming Account
  4. Ammagitcha

Ammagitcha LW #93

Discord:
    Ammagitcha#5555
    Ratings:
    +355 / 10 / -41
    The people on my team all get it every time I get it.

No Streaming Account
  5. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    I personally have never had this issue... But if this is a problem many people are having, the only solution would be for both teams to be required to take screenshots every game no matter what. I think it should be this way regardless, but if this is seriously an issue then it needs to happen.

• Like Like x 3
    bossy_22_
  6. BearExcelz

BearExcelz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bear Excelz#5982
    Ratings:
    +101 / 15 / -16
    in my 100 games played i only got that error messege twice

• Useful Useful x 1
    bear_excelz
  7. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,042 / 113 / -855
    Send me a picture of that next time it happens i haven't seen it yet.

As for stats issues. Game streams are gonna be our friends for sure. With twitch not deleting a stream after 14 days anymore we can now achieve those game streams for a long time. If the game is streamed at least then we can have some proof of scores. What I do suggestion is the guy streaming to check out the player stats between periods of possible for reference.

As for server issues what's your ping? I've been 17-24 consistent since the game has been out. No issues at all.

• Like Like x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  8. BullBreed333

BullBreed333 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BullBreed#6785
    Ratings:
    +410 / 28 / -67
    I can confirm the terrible server issues. My ping is excellent generally(10-20ms), but this doesn't seem to matter. For the last couple of weeks in club situations there are consistent error codes, players not able to enter games, extremely slow gameplay regardless of ping. I can only chalk this up to either EA is doing something to their servers, or the servers are using a priority/hosting system that doesn't work. I can say that in a dropin game the game speed is great, no lagouts, perfect player maneuverability. The issues lie exclusively with club games and it's getting really old- unplayable 50% of the time.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Bullbreed333
  9. Day 41

Day 41 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I too have seen this error a lot.

No Streaming Account
  10. PROfesser waLsh

PROfesser waLsh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 6 / -12
    it's been a nightmare lately, same thing , error codes, players can't connect to games, slow games. I mean , I DO get good games too, but there's a lot of connection issues going on. Sometimes my game will just crash completely without warning, and I have to open to the game again. It's the only game that gives me problems too, I have very good internet and know its not an internet issue. There's some nights where our club will spend over an hour in the dressing room battling error codes, and connection issues, just trying to get a game started.
    Edit: It get's so frustrating sometimes that we decide to play a group drop in. What baffles me, is that in drop ins, we have a great connection, our players are zipping around the ice , the game feels fast. Once we go back to club , it feels slow and sh1tty again..

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    That stick lift though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    CoachCrass
  12. BullBreed333

BullBreed333 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BullBreed#6785
    Ratings:
    +410 / 28 / -67
    Yeah that is an absolutely ridiculous thing to be left in a game for such a long period of time. We could go on and on about those sorts of issues.

I just think that since this is an online multiplayer game, the thing that should be solid first and foremost is the networking aspect. How and why one mode in the game can be better in game speed and connectivity than the other, I don't know. The networking is absolutely terrible in club and club challenge regardless of the quality of ping. I don't want to hear the same excuses from EA about lack of budget since this is a game people pay for to play online. Other game titles have it figured out, even other EA titles, it is not insurmountable. I feel like they know very well it exists and ignore it or accept it as a flaw.

• Like Like x 1
    Bullbreed333
  13. l Moniz l

l Moniz l Gud Vibrations

Ratings:
    +37 / 5 / -5
    TBH the only issue I seem to get club wise is the lobbies either glitch out or I get booted out of a game for a split second lag

themoniz95
  14. DaSteelerz

DaSteelerz More than just cool on the internet

Discord:
    dasteelerz#0
    Ratings:
    +189 / 11 / -25
    You know it's Martin when the first sentence consists of "EA is garbage". :D

No Streaming Account