Thank you

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by dom qp, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dom qp

dom qp ?????????? ^_____^

Discord:
    dom#9973
    Ratings:
    +657 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Before I start I want to state that I am not trying to incite a revolt, I am not shaming or pointing fingers, and I am posting this in a positive light.

I heard and saw snippets of what happened today. I want to express my gratitude to the members of LG that risked their accounts to support the pluralistic, multicultural, and open culture that this league deserves.

To say that I was touched by your actions would be an understatement. I was moved to the very core; my respect for many of you is at an all time high.

There is no place for discrimination, prejudice, or hate for people of different ethnic, racial, social, sexual, and religious backgrounds. The censorship that was added by @Tris10 is a great step in the right direction, and my faith in our leadership and moderation team has been renewed.

Thank you everyone - you made a positive change not only in my life, but in the lives of all the minorities of LG.

As a final thanks I want to share what I saw for the last while. I didn't need a criminal defence team, YOU ARE THE ONES THAT FOUGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS.

[​IMG]

I also want to thank @Tris10 @MCDONALD l19l @Ozzyng2 for handling this promptly, professionally, and appropriately. Thank you!

• Like Like x 19
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. x G R E N I E R

x G R E N I E R G

Ratings:
    +44 / 6 / -3
    Dom

• Winner Winner x 1
    Bobma12
  3. dirtsaucesnipes

dirtsaucesnipes Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dirtsaucesnipes#0
    Ratings:
    +164 / 7 / -17
    the nazis used censorship and they were pretty non multi cultural

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    dirtsaucesnipes
  4. Ozzyng2

Ozzyng2 Ignore the man behind the curtain

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    Dom, good shit man.

Its a shame that people like dirtsuace want to show how ignorant they really are and lack understanding of topics they choose to comment on. Only when they are called out, (has happend with others) do these people put on their "educated hat" and pretend to make a well constructive argument with proper grammar and "big words".

It's really a shame to see how many sheep want to throw around words as a fad to fit in and miss the bigger picture/message that is being sent here.

I'll leave what happens to the post above up to @Tris10 or @MCDONALD l19l to deal with in the best interest of conflict.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bnoser49

bnoser49 styling and profiling WOOOOOOOOO!

Ratings:
    +323 / 30 / -63
    Good for you. *nods head*

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    Lol really?

• Like Like x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  7. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    I think this was a good
    Classy post.

Tris ozzy and I discussed on the radio that some changes to site policies and procedures will occur.

We have bounced around the idea of a complaint based system. You complain we act.

There also needs to be a line in the sand that needs to be drawn as well so tasteless stuff doesn't occur. At the same time, context needs to be considered at times as well.

We are a diverse community. We have people from all different walks of life and we all have different preferences.

The difficult job we have as admin is to determine the different between blunt attacks that alienate our members and two friends trolling each other to get a rise....

Overall we are trying to breed a fun and competitive culture here and we are trying our best to allow opinions and fun occur. But we also need to be sure to not turn away new members who don't understand the atmosphere here.

Ozzy deals with the majority of these issues. Sometimes he is right and sometimes he makes a mistake. Most times he isn't given 100% of the facts as well. The expectation of admin being perfect isn't fair. No system we put in place is going to be perfect either. But we are trying our best to give you all a safe and fun environment.

At the end of day we all need to respect each other and realize we all volunteer so much time to this fun and successful site. Just remember we are trying our best here and the suggestion box is always open!

This post I feel is best read not responded to. So to save us all from trolls I am going to lock it up Dom.

Good stuff. I hope this can be a step forward for all of us.

• Like Like x 5
    LeagueGamingOfficial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.