Thanks where thanks is due..

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by Mr Tweek 1, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Mr Tweek 1

Mr Tweek 1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    I was sitting here thinking about just how much work it is to run a site like this with all the leagues that play here and I just wanted to say Thanks to Tris10, PHJ and eMLBCommish for all the time and effort they put in to make this site work...I had all but given up on video golf till this came along..Keep up the good work fellas.. it's much appreciated and never taken for granted....Oh yea and not to offend I'm not a hockey or Fifa player but I'm sure there's a few guys there that need some thanks as well..Cheers

• Like Like x 11
    MrTweek1
  2. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Giving credit where it is most due, a huge Thanks to [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION], who puts in hours of his own time, using this site as a testing ground for the stuff that pays his bills. New innovations like LGTV, Leaderboards, etc are all his babies. The most I do is answer questions, do some forward planning on future plans, and call the courses and publish the tour for the week on the PS4.

Thanks for the fun location for us to play on, Tris! All my PS friends are finally getting to see why I joined LGHL last December! :D

• Like Like x 5
    fkncommishlb
  3. Vellerz

Vellerz 2 Time Calder Cup Champ - 1 Time Playoff MVP

Discord:
    Vellerz#3871
    Ratings:
    +409 / 6 / -9
    This! Exactly THIS!

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  4. rongill97

rongill97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I agree with the kuddos. LGGT has been an amazing find and has made TGC an even better experience. Thanks for all the efforts.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account