The Little Jets That Could

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Im4thLineWorthy, May 16, 2018.

1. Neaverth

Neaverth Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -3
    Not saying I called it but I kinda called it, easy to see coming after playing last summer season with a good portion of this team

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. Z3R0CR45H

Z3R0CR45H It's been Fun All

Discord:
    Z3R0CR45H#0073
    Ratings:
    +528 / 29 / -37
    Big Time ECU Goalie for Jets here

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. l Dings l

l Dings l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,051 / 68 / -126
    Regardless of all the chirping that was done I’d still like to congratulate you guys on your cup, you built a great team and I respect the grind. It’s not easy staying strong for such and long season and playoffs.

It Was a tight series with two one goal games and you guys were able to get it done, one team had to lose and that’s just the way it goes! A few unfortunate things happened on our end and it’s never easy losing when you’re so close, so things certainly got out of hand haha. Chirping is part of hockey and I know it’s all in fun down the stretch. Once again congrats to Winnepeg and best of luck to everybody in the future!

As for Boston I’m certainly proud of the season I was able to have with all my close friends! Some of the best and most talented guys I’ve ever met. I can gladly say we all had a lot of fun and it was the best season of my LG career between how we preformed and our locker room chemistry. These Bruins will be back :goblin:

Do I smell a returning rivalry?

Always makes it more fun.

Cheers guys.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account