Week 10 is LIVE! Discuss your rounds and thoughts here!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by eMLBCommish, Aug 24, 2015.

1. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Hey guys,

Week 10 is now LIVE!

Courses this Week:

Primary: TGC @ Murky Hollow
    Secondary: Watercrest
    HDCP Restricted Course: Tobacco Dunes

Instructions:

You'll find the regular two courses in Play > Play Tour > Search LGGT > Look for LGGT S3 W10

To find the HDCP Restricted course (For people with a TGC Handicap lower than a +5.0 Rating), go to Play > Play Tournament > Search LGGT > Look for LGGT S3 W10 HDCP

IMPORTANT: For those guys who have an interest in playing the restricted course, you can play it at ANY TIME during the week. You can play it first before the regular tournaments, if you wish. It's a separate event. Just be sure when you post your scores here, that you put it in the proper leaderboard.

Deadline for Week 10: Sunday, August 30th at 11:59 PM Eastern (See countdown clock for deadline timers to submit rounds)

Post your round thoughts here! As always, if there are any concerns to bring up, provide your evidence to me privately, and I will review.

Thanks, and hit 'em straight!

LB

fkncommishlb
  2. Bearfan3417

Bearfan3417 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Enjoy the 20 mph winds in round 2.....

No Streaming Account
  3. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I can't do any worse than in round, so bring it on :grin:

I had a meltdown in round 1. Just couldn't get anything going at all. I even bogied the par 5 on the front nine after visiting the lake! I missed everything that I looked at on the greens. It was pretty farcical :grin:

I thought the course layout is very good, I really enjoyed it tee to green, I wasn't a fan of the greens. It seems that 90% of the holes are in shadow, it just becomes a lottery when putting as I couldn't see the lines at all. :confused:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    No Streaming Account