Week Eight News : Compressed Week, Reschedules, Forfeit Prevention?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG-McDonald, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    Quick update on what is happening around the League this week. Due to the holiday season, there will be no LG Games from Dec 24 until Jan 3. Therefore this week will be a compressed schedule. This compressed schedule will have us playing three games on Tuesday Dec 22.

The reschedules have mostly been moved. If you did not message myself, Tiddus and Zeno yet, please do so, so the schedule can be updated for everyone.

We are three(one week holiday) weeks away from this season being completed, and just like several seasons in the past forfeits tend to be an issue. With the training camps as large as they are, and the ECU rule relaxed to the point where a player can fill in three times a week, we really shouldn't see issues like we have in the past. I understand that there are game related issues that make some players not want to play anymore. Unfortunately those issues are completely out of the League's hands. To be fair to teams whom are battling for a playoff spot, and those players who still want to play out there season try and get the games played.

That is it for this week. Happy holidays to everyone from the League's staff! I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday.

• Like Like x 9
    LeagueGamingOfficial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.