West Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Coach Crass, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    Western Central

[​IMG] Charlotte Checkers
    The CHL Checkers. @EricE30 are you secretly @macros73? I take that back, @EricE30 your teams haven't been as bad as his teams. Well, this entire organization is awful. The Hurricanes are an AHL roster and Macros decided to build a fringe AHL roster assembled with CHL players. Fortunately for Macros he's built this team with enough depth to allow him to swap out his entire roster with his TC. All three position groups on this team are average. There isn't a single player that stands out.

[​IMG] Chicago Wolves
    Roster will change after transactions get opened up, will get back to this.

[​IMG] Cleveland Monsters
    I get that @Cronkzee was a little bitch and quit, however, what a job turning that around and landing an absolute steal in @MadeOfTwoFaces. After you're done carrying him this season there is no reason he shouldn't go for over 7.5 Mil in bidding next season. Forwards are extremely deep and the defense is also above average. Goaltending appears to be good enough.

[​IMG] Grand Rapids Griffins
    @BouRn3Leg3nD27 and @xBronxBomber21x will have to carry this team offensively more than likely paired with @GolSki40 on their 1st line however that's where things drop off. @DudleyDoWright5 is a good guy just not very good at the sticks and the same can be said for @Brisan66. Their D core will be a welcoming sight for the rest of their division. The D core is filled with pylons. The Tiddus pickup may help them continue to rig things from a collusion standpoint however it sure won't help them do anything on the ice.
    [​IMG]
    How do you get away with calling a forfeit when it says THERE ARE NO FORFEITS IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Anyway, there was a reason they picked Tiddus up and it sure wasn't for what he brings to the ice. The goalies appear to be solid.

[​IMG] Iowa Wild
    So their GM and AGM had really good years in the CHL last season however both haven't been able to have any success at the AHL and or NHL level. The roster appears to be a CHL level roster and the season out come for this team will result in them missing the playoffs. Their defense is better than their forwards however that will not be enough to get them to contention. You can't win games unless you score goals.

[​IMG] Manitoba Moose
    This team is deep and will be one of the top 2 in this division. They have depth at all positions however they don't have any #1 guys, this team is built around their depth. The defense is the strength of this team and will allow their forwards who are "game managers" to do their thing chipping in a goal or two as they go along. This will be a puck possession team that will grind out games. @dityboycom, unfortunately, will continue to struggle in the big games. Look for him to let in a few softies when they get to the game 7's in the playoffs ;).
    [​IMG] Milwaukee Admirals
    @Dan Hutton and @Volt x did a nice job putting together a decent team, the issue i see with what they ended up getting in bidding will be the forwards. The defense is the strength of this team and the forwards aren't very good at all. The goalies appear to be average and this should allow them to compete for a playoff spot in this extremely tough division. Look for this Milwaukee team to possibly finish as an 8th seed.

[​IMG] Rockford IceHogs
    This team has several players on it which were DP's last season and i'm assuming that @a1xFREAKx13 will be calling these DP players up and sending the A's that he picked up for on his roster down. As a result this team will go from being a contender to a bottom tier team in the AHL west and their division. The team doesn't have top talent on it and I don't expect them to be able to compete within their division. The level of competition in their division will resulting in players on this team looking for other games to play.

Western Pacific

[​IMG] Bakersfield Condors

With forwards like @LG McDonald you can only expect this team to struggle to score. @ele905 and crew will have their hands full in the west however this division appears to be the easier of the two here in the west. The forward group looks to be a lot stronger than their D. The top four on the defense look solid and they should be able to control other teams offensive attacks. I view this team as a middle of the pack in this division and that they will possibly be able to make the playoffs. Good players however their weakness is their 3rd line D pair, they just aren't very good. Biggest question mark is if the forwards can put up with super annoying AKA @DontFWithFred.

[​IMG] Ontario Reign
    @I Boink Fatties fatties will have to carry @iTransitions this season. The team appears to be solid across the top however they dropped the ball in bidding by not adding good contracts. It appears that they overpaid for almost everyone besides the steal they got with @Rippyyy. The team will be one of the top teams in the west and their division. This team will finish either 1st or 2nd in their division. The trouble will begin once they make it to the playoffs. Hi @Bee l22l, @EricE30 did a nice job scouting.

[​IMG] San Antonio Rampage

This team will be struggling to make the playoffs. They had one good pickup in @Fedorov x 91 for 500k. The rest of the team appears to resemble Iowa. The CHL has a lot of "OK" players in it that make their way onto the same teams and then demolish the shitty teams. This is why i don't believe in large amounts of CHL players on the same team. They aren't all good. Good luck this season, after the top two in this division it appears to be a battle.

[​IMG] San Diego Gulls

This team has a few good players on it like @Martin ScoresEZ however that won't result in them being able to win the division. This is another average to bottom team in the Pacific that will have to scratch and claw their way into the playoffs. @bMaJuH and @Vattyyy appear to be good guys that have assembled a roster with players that they're comfortable playing with. The trouble with coming up from the CHL and being competitive is finding talented guys that are willing to play for you. I wish this team all the best, I hope you make the playoffs.

[​IMG] San Jose Barracuda
    I liked several pickups that they made; @ol KaPPer lo , @xcollinsx89 , @LuCkYIrIsH33. These guys will have to be the core on which this team thrives. The success of this team will be dependent upon how well the GM's play defense. This team can be a dark horse to make the playoffs if they're able to carry the team. @Watergun13 has always been that guy that you compare a bad D man to.

[​IMG] Stockton Heat
    Tabarnak ... suce ma bite, look at all of these french forwards! Everyone gives the french players a bad time about how they "cherry pick" however if you can get these guys to play together instead of as a one man team, they can turn out to be extremely good. I've always liked picking up the french players mainly because you're able to learn a little french along the way, to top it of typically they're good at the sticks. The forwards are above average and will help this team fight for a playoff spot. Highlighted by @l SLIM x 8 l and @l Cootz l 14 l, they will be putting up points. Their defense which is led by @Keith x l 2 l isn't all that impressive however depending on how well they handle the puck will determine if this team makes the playoffs. The goalies appear to be solid, @l Scopes x l20l is a goalie that can win you a gave however he can also lose you a game, he's a lot like Tim Thomas, he flys all over the place. @xX Z3NO Xx will also be a calming factor back their in the crease.

[​IMG] Texas Stars
    @SpruceMoose91, the moose is on the loose! Their forward core is solid throughout there really isn't a weakness. @Soapy412 is a legend, get to know this name because he'll be dunking all over @iTransitions this season. @Koriegh will be holding down the back end along with @DiegoFuego19 and @daveydonuts522. Their RD appear to be extremely solid the only question marks will be with how good their LD are. If their LD play up to the level of their partners this team can make a run at knocking off the prima donna's known as the Rain. The goalies shouldn't have a problem keeping the pucks out of their net, just don't move out of the way @cup4blues.

[​IMG] Tucson Roadrunners
    Their forwards are led by @Ghostyy eX and @MasterPils after that i don't see anyone that i believe is above average, overall the forward core is average to below average. @COGAR l19l and @NickyDubya hold up the back end and after that i also don't see anyone above average. The goaltending is the lone bright spot for this team with @Viva La Rangers holding down the back end. He use to be able to steal a game or two for his team however this season he's going to have to go on a spree in order to get them into the playoffs with the lack of depth. Best of luck this season @Viva La Rangers.

1.TEX
    2.Manatoba
    3.ONT
    4.CLE
    5.CHI
    6.GRG
    7.STK
    8.BAK
    9.MIL
    10.RCK
    11.CHR
    12.SAN
    13.SJB
    14.Gulls
    15. Tuscon
    16. Iowa
    *** Work in progress ***

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    • Like x 21
    • Get Good x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Winner x 1
    CoachCrass
  2. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    "Who's Gunwoat?"

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. PuckNastyI8I

PuckNastyI8I Veteran Old Man

Discord:
    PuckNastyI8I#6057
    Ratings:
    +201 / 29 / -30
    Wow , Chicago already an issue

XBOXPuckinNutz
  4. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    @Coach Crass I am at peace with making the Loffs 8 of 9 seasons as an AHL GM.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. im just a squid

im just a squid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +685 / 25 / -27
    Can't believe I'm getting traded

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Coach Crass

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    Welcome to WBS.

CoachCrass
  7. Nata1e

Nata1e I'm walking em

Discord:
    Natale#9564
    Ratings:
    +1,004 / 162 / -202
    When is this finished?

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    l_s4k_1
  8. Coach Crass

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    In a bit, I'm working on it now.

• Winner Winner x 1
    CoachCrass
  9. RISE2SUPREMECY

RISE2SUPREMECY Born in the gutta

Ratings:
    +87 / 11 / -21
    Terrible assessment

• Troll Troll x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. BagelPen

BagelPen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 6 / -4
    Laughable at best

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. JusTiN x39

JusTiN x39 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 2 / -0
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. NostraLlamas

NostraLlamas Space Fertilizer

Ratings:
    +516 / 40 / -25
    Lol LGAHL Ryan Fitzpatrick here.

Fun fact

The past two seasons @Riemersmaa was here to carry Pahk and myself, we've gone 53-7-2.
    And we have one of the greatest skaters of all time @Gumba l11l. You put disrespeck on their names

@OG nyBONE 3 sucks though

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Ay Dindu Nuffin

Ay Dindu Nuffin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,630 / 55 / -82
    @LG McDonald I'm excited to be playing in the same division as you ;)

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    Should be fun

LeagueGamingOfficial
  15. Garis93

Garis93 and they don't stop coming

Discord:
    Garis93#0625
    Ratings:
    +2,206 / 134 / -118
    I am the third pair sorry for weighing you down @bakersfield

• Like Like x 1
    LG_Voracek
  16. Bee l22l

Bee l22l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 7 / -9
    No Streaming Account
  17. l HowieDoo l

l HowieDoo l Pylon here!!

Ratings:
    +1,461 / 57 / -75
    Happy to be the GRG pylon. Woooooo

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    HowieDoo
  18. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    There are literally only like 2 players on my team who played in the CHL last season... I was one of them...

• Winner Winner x 1
    bossy_22_
  19. APsychicTaco

APsychicTaco Scrub Goalie Supreme

Ratings:
    +3,959 / 189 / -263

Hi there my name is Psychic Taco 24 and I'm with the ... [​IMG]

Well shit.

• Winner Winner x 1
    APsychicTaco
  20. Coach Crass