Whats your feedback on the game so far?

Discussion in 'MLB 16: The Show' started by stljohnson, Apr 11, 2006.

1. GrandmasterB

GrandmasterB GRAPHIC ASSASSIN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    One thing I found annoying was the damn soundtrack. Who wants music playing during the game. Unfortunately, if you're in game you have to quit out to shut the crap off.

Other than that no complaints yet.

No Streaming Account
  2. beatyou4ever

beatyou4ever Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

definately, this game rocks, yes there are baserunning issues, but once you get used to the system, it works.... great game.

No Streaming Account
  3. Xeno72

Xeno72 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not only that but I have never heard a soundtrack so horrible. Last year with 2k5 I used to play drunk baseball with my buddy and we were howling at how crappy and amteur all the tunes were. We were convinced it was a joke. It seems the same band has returned this year. I am thinking this is one of the developpers band that he plays on the side....brutal. BTW...haven't played it yet, about to.

No Streaming Account
  4. t_roy

t_roy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    One thing I did find pretty cool is if you have surround sound then the front speakers are TV Analysts and the back speakers is the PA announcer. I thought that was a cool apect of it.

Oh yea it Freezes alot too. ;)

No Streaming Account
  5. swiper19

swiper19 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1st thing I noticed is how much of a jump they made, this series is getting very close to MVP in gameplay (graphics still need work, the player models are just plain odd) I had serious reservations about this game, with everything that has surrounded it but they have since been removed. The one thing that added to the overall experience for me was that I played my 1st game against a class act through and through (Jman thanks bud) I am ready for this season, bring it on 8)

No Streaming Account