Yeeyee_Dipper still on NML after 3 seasons since his offense?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by JigginForLunkers, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JigginForLunkers

JigginForLunkers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Exactly, its always a "non debatable" thing for me it seems like. There are so many other things that deserve a no management punishment , but an argument with another member or members of LG happens every day at least somewhere in LG. This is clearly not right in the eyes of a dedicated and loyal member of LG. Ive been here since day 1 , game 1 on the psn side. I have showed up to literally every game ive been confirmed for. I haven't had a suspension , shout box punishment , or a ban, yet a simple disagreement that happened 4 seasons ago is stopping someone from doing what they love, managing a successful team.

• Like Like x 2
  2. XMeLLoFeTT

XMeLLoFeTT Not a Goalie

Ratings:
    +260 / 14 / -19
    Feelings 100% play a factor because it’s a free league lol nothing gained nothing lost

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    xmellofett
  3. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    This will be a never ending debate and can appear to be subject on many different avenues.

At the end of the day there is a reason why leaders in our community such as @OdessaSteps @x Loops 19 x and other long standing owners and managers have never found themselves on the NML....

In my eyes I look at this like driving vs impaired driving. Many of us drive everyday to work or own our own vehicles we use and practically take for granted that level of convience in our day to day life. Managing in LG is no different. Being a manager gives you incredible amount of flexibility and control which isn’t afford to every player here. If you want to continue to enjoy that level of comfortable and convenience then do what is required.

The players on the NML have something in common. They are their for quittting, cheating or being toxic to our community. Quitting and cheating is extremely self explanatory. But what people may not realize is your conduct plays a major factor as well. As a manager you are in the front lines representing myself and @Tris10. If you constantly have issues and are causing issues I personally don’t want you to represent me, my league or this site.

TLDR; if you want to manage in LG, don’t be toxic, quit or cheat...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.