LGMFL- WR Screen glitch discussion

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by mackay 27, Oct 23, 2014.

1. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    [video=youtube_share;qUYftLla5vs]http://youtu.be/qUYftLla5vs[/video]

And this is how you stop it. Count the number of times you see man defences unless they blitz

2. DDW-_-

DDW-_- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,499 / 73 / -89
    I would like to say something here. So I am in the same division as your girlfriend. So I get to play her twice a season. It seems like in the 1st game I play her she has no idea how to play defense correctly or offense. She never throws a screen pass at all. Then for some reason when we match up again she some how figures out how to throw screens and isn't so terrible at defense.

What strikes me as fishy is that you are known for throwing a screen on every other play and almost every 3rd down. So the fact you are denying you don't play for your girlfriend is quite laughable.

I also want to say I also know the screen play and I actually do it out of 3 different formations. I also know how to stop it. To me a "glitch play" is something you can't stop no matter what you do, but that's not the case for this play. Maybe if you payed attention to what your opponent is doing you would know how to stop it to.

No Streaming Account
  3. Lundqvist 30 NY

Lundqvist 30 NY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 4 / -15
    Yea and neither Pryor or Tebow are in the NFL. Why? Because that shit doesn't work, yet on Madden it does when it shouldn't. Keep proving my point

No Streaming Account
  4. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    They aren't in the NFL because defences can stop them by running zone. I don't even leave the pocket unless it is a pa pass or you are in man. Do u really need more examples or are you that stubborn. The reason I say Pryor is because he is a starting qb in our lg. and yes my gf can either play like shit or really good. And what a valid point you have Devin there is no way more than one person could play the same way... Especially if one person taught the other one to play. No coach has ever used a mentors scheme in the nfl we really are pulling one over on you guys... She can be good or bad it Really depends on whether she wants to play or not. You guys have your heads up your asses so far you don't see that the point of the thread is this ONE screen play is illegal.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  5. Proud Gay Dad

Proud Gay Dad Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Proud Gay Dad#2855
    Ratings:
    +1,255 / 15 / -54
    Shocker McKay is causing shit in ANOTHER league. You shit talked and got stomped in the LGHL (how'd 9th work for you bud?). You shit talked in the FIFA forums. You're honestly the worst kind of person, YOU NEED THIS.

Is the CD circle jerk annoying? Yes, they're all a bunch of scumbags, but you are a genuine Dupadoo and need to go watch some frozen with your girl and let it go.

If I had ANY concept on how to play football I'd tell you to " TASTE THE 8=====D~~~". Taking it up the ass only hurts for a few minutes, I suggest hitting up darth and getting some butthurt cream.

• Like Like x 15
    Sup_Im_Gay
  6. TheAsceticHope

TheAsceticHope Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 2 / -4
    I ran a screen play on Jake's mom tbh

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  7. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    Who are you lmao you just follow me around because I wouldn't trade tino back to u or what. And I took over for Hopkins as gm so you are very confused and I haven't seen you post anything ever with any significance so may I ask who are u again...

8. Proud Gay Dad

Discord:
    Proud Gay Dad#2855
    Ratings:
    +1,255 / 15 / -54
    Tino was a good person, but I didn't want his big ass contract on my team. I NEEDED 50 to help me run the team so I have no idea what thats about. Clearly you need to look in the elite rage messages thread cause thats pretty fucking significant. Also Cup Finals in LG, played in game 7. Since we're whipping out our virtual dicks what great internet sports success have you had?

You shit talk everyone and you're not 1 good or 2 liked by anyone. Keep living for it, you played for your gf and you bitch about people breaking the rules. Ironic really. So with that I say

[video=youtube;kHue-HaXXzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHue-HaXXzg[/video]

Sup_Im_Gay
  9. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    I had a better season than u last season on a worse team. 1 I don't care and 2 stop posting about hockey in the football thread. Sorry I have been on a Lghl team that has had mgmt step down. You would think with nobody in the league In hockey You would maybe be a relevant player considering you come in here blasting Lghl shit but it looks like it's going the same as last season ;)

10. Proud Gay Dad

Discord:
    Proud Gay Dad#2855
    Ratings:
    +1,255 / 15 / -54
    I was ahl management when my NHL management quit, I took over mid season, and had several people quit and had to replace them without trading them away I did the best I could and am happy that we didn't have to forfeit games. And Obviously you do care since you took the time to look at my stats ;). Like I said kid, let it go. You got caught cheating and you try to make up any excuse you can to justify your loss in any league. You have a significant other which is a step alot of people here. Don't get so rattled by internet sports, you won't be putting them on your resume any time soon. Losers make excuses, winners make adjustments.

Sup_Im_Gay
  11. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    You don't even know what your tAlking about gay so it's ok. I agree I can stop the play they are talking about but the play is an illegal play in the NFL. And btw it shows me ur 0-2-1 I don't need too look to see that we are the same skill level

12. sicka moose

sicka moose Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 1 / -0
    Ok since I was brought into this for no reason what so ever here is my 2 cents, do I roll out of the pocket a lot yes I do that's my play style, have I shown I can stay in the pocket and win I would like to think so, there is no difference between me scrambling or anyone else running same formations all game long play your own game and shut up and worry about yourself , we're here to have fun not bitch and moan every time something doesn't go are way, if you can stop me scrambling then you have me beat that simple, doesn't shock me the forum trolls are commenting everything as well

sickamoose
  13. Evilgenius_i35i

Evilgenius_i35i Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 1 / -3
    WOW, WHO FAWKING CARES ?? What the fuck do you get for winning the Super Bowl, Lundy ?? Microsoft Points ... Pre paid Credit card of some sorts ?? I don't think you really won anything did you, Congrats btw ... Play to play, build your team over the seasons and have fun. We are all here trying to play a game a day or every other. The rules were set before the draft - GET OVER IT - I thought if it were sim the minimum threshold would be as low as possible and not almost halfway to keep the slower guys almost on your heels. But everyone seems to like where it's at so I just go with it. There's false starts? The only flag I've had called was clipping returning kicks/punts by reversing direction and late hits out of bounds. Maybe 1 every 3-4 games. I wish I saw that on Sundays. But wtf, it's a videogame. I enjoy my 2-22 record the past 2 seasons ;) ( and I use screen plays too )

Evilgenius_i35i
  14. Lundqvist 30 NY

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 4 / -15
    Really don't know what you're getting at here. But I'm rollin deep in some legacy points, so thanks. I also mentioned one thing about the Owl, and it was about the screen play, it's not game breaking where say, I did it every play and it was so cheesy that nobody could stop it and I won the Owl. lol my offense was god awful and I didn't gain more than 15 yards on that play. The only one complaining about the screen pass is mackay, which Hope and I run a bit. Cheesy? No. Stoppable? Yes. I'm sure you've seen it since I ran it against you to a tune of 42-7. And yea I'll brag about my Owl win whenever I want to. A great man once said, "If you got it better flaunt it, another warrant, 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted" -Tupac "Makaveli" Shakur. So I'll flaunt it till someone else wins the Owl this year

No Streaming Account
  15. TheAsceticHope

TheAsceticHope Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 2 / -4
    Heard he came back in July or something, idk man whatever

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. AlexeiKovalev27

AlexeiKovalev27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 21 / -38
    What in the actual fuck is this thread?

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  17. Lundqvist 30 NY

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 4 / -15
    Best thread in ISIS league history

No Streaming Account
  18. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    i am the only one who has voiced my opinion on the play but others do have a problem with it. It's fine I can put a two hb set in the playbook and do it all game too but that's fucking ~*~* to rely on a play that would result in a 5 yard flag in real life. it is a glitch play because madden can't program the ineligible penalty into the game. It is irrelevant wether or not it is stoppable (and it is easily stopped if u know how) if it shouldn't be allowed to happen in the first place.And KUSH if u wanna turn the threshold up I'm down but I know it will benefit my team more than any other. I agree We might aswell just stop calling it a sim league then since nobody cares about playing sim football

19. Big Fifty

Big Fifty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +536 / 1 / -0
    Can we just like, try not to be dickheads?

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  20. Lundqvist 30 NY

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 4 / -15
    Neither Hope or myself run it all game, so I don't know why you're crying. Pretty cool how it's ok when you play for your gf, running to the right bullshit, and allow those bs line drive punts. Totally sim.

No Streaming Account