What is going on, for real?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by l HowieDoo l, Dec 6, 2016.

1. SchwimpEggWoll

SchwimpEggWoll Mees le Pleb

Ratings:
    +511 / 52 / -56
    why is this still a subject? :thinking:

• Winner Winner x 1
    meestopcheese
  2. Some Pylon

Some Pylon Some Pylon

Discord:
    Some Pylon#1484
    Ratings:
    +134 / 12 / -15
    Great write up.
    Its funny that noone's batted an eye at the fact you mention team's are double tagging and staff dont care... because it's true.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    SomePylon
  3. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,041 / 113 / -854
    There isn't much to debate about the ban buyout system

I too agree it makes the bans have way less bite and hurts everyone. I do however love your offseason idea. That is what we have right now for managers but that could be a very good alternative for players moving forward.

One thing no one acknowledge is the amount of work @Tris10 puts into this site and LG. Guy is fucking genie and I get whatever I want for the league basically whenever. He is a programmer in real life so spending time on LG takes away from real work where gets paid real money.. so if these buyout systems put a little extra cash in his pocket so he can take his wife or for dinner so he can continue to build stuff for us when we need it so be it. It's a very small price to pay for what we have here.

As much as him and I don't see eye to eye about the buyouts, there is no one here who can tell me doesn't deserve money whether it be big or small for what he has done for us here on LG

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  4. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,041 / 113 / -854
    Hardly the case... but when you have people who have info on things and don't bring it to us or don't bring enough to us how can their be an expectation that we can do something about it?

That should sound familiar since we talked about this at lengths last season before CT got removed

• Like Like x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  5. Some Pylon

Some Pylon Some Pylon

Discord:
    Some Pylon#1484
    Ratings:
    +134 / 12 / -15
    "@Dan Hutton has hard indisputable evidence that people are cheating by double tagging, but the league doesn't want to really get rid of the scumbags that are in this league, and refuse to take any of his information. "

@LG McDonald

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    SomePylon
  6. OhSoCountry

OhSoCountry I got the moves like JAGR

Ratings:
    +410 / 19 / -45
    No proof braught forward....No collusion

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. bMaJuH

bMaJuH Free Agent

Ratings:
    +1,972 / 47 / -79
    I'm just going to reply piece by piece so there isnt any confusion.

You realize that when you quit you got banned for 3 seasons (or should of idk if you did or not) so calling all these guys scum isn't the smartest IMO.

Yes I do realize that I am banned for 3 seasons, but this was due to personal issues with family things that I honestly dont want to get into. Hopefully I can even come back soon. Also when did I once call anyone scum in this post? Because I do not recall doing so. All I said was that i simply didn't think that posting content like this on the forums was a smart idea, and I also said that I personally do like these guys and have never had problems with them ever.. so maybe you misread or maybe it was a confusing statement... but either way that was no where close to the point of my post. As a matter of fact I can quote what i said

"...they seem like ok guys from my experience and this doesn't seem like their characters by any means but hey, I didn't watch the video so I cant judge that or what they said."

Zacha didn't do anything that's been done 1000 times before on this site. he called some kids bad literally happens daily but he's got a 3 season ban and is now labeled as scum give your head a shake.

I said I didnt watch the video so I couldn't judge on that.. so no my head isnt going to shake there, basically goes back to my quote from the first thing above.

You think buck and Dan did the show because they wanted to say a bunch of dumb shit and get banned? no they live for nhl and like to blabber about it.

No I dont but at the same time i feel that they should've known what is and isnt acceptable to be posted. So i dont think they did this to get banned, or thought that they would be... but at the same time they could've maybe been more careful when posting this into the forums? I dont know.. maybe Im wrong but just my thoughts on it.

Now the racist thing is where it gets dumb because it's stupid. But when you pool in known trolls like @Danky who's a known racist (Idk if you guys remember but a few seasons ago he got banned for joining multiple league members parties including BoGs and yelling racist and derogatory words) is just asking for trouble. unsure why he isn't banned again but eh I'm not worried about it.

I 100% agree. Me having talked to a majority of the guys that were on it they arent racists from what I know. I dont know what happened with the @Danky thing so I'm not going to judge on it, but yes they are trolls so do I expect something to happen to some kind of degree? Yes. I dont think anyone on there really came in to that show planning or knowing they were going to be racially slurring and doing what they did to get banned. I dont think that would be anyone's plan.. .at least I hope not lol.

My point is don't shun good guys like Dan, buck and Zacha for one night of getting too carried away at 2 am ranting and raving about the league that they literally volunteered hours to yearly. Guys who quit I'm all for not having a buyout because that's scummy. Guys who get banned for cheating 100% no buyout but cm on don't forget that these guys have all contributed to this league and shouldn't just be thrown aside when they're not on the greener side of the pasture at the moment.

At no point was this to shun them... Ive actually already talked to one of these guys (not saying who) because they are a good friend of mine. They explained me everything and me knowing them well enough I know that he isnt that kind of guy that he got banned for or what the podcast is making him seen like. In the end we are all human and make mistakes... and it is unfortunate that the mistakes made caused them to be banned, but at the same time I dont feel like it is wrong to shed light on the situation and say that this could be a wake up call/learning experience for the LG Community (which was honestly the main purpose that my post was made to begin with). As I said in the original post.. "Even though it is unfortunately at the expense of some of the members, we needed to open our eyes here for a problem that i feel has been pushed aside for way too long. We have to all better ourselves and make LG friendlier and more user-friendly." I know I said more after that but its kind of irrelevant to this topic. Sorry if it seems like it was shunning but like i said earlier... that was NO WHERE close to what I was trying to do, maybe it was just poorly written or something.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. im just a squid

im just a squid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +685 / 25 / -27

Unfortunate that not everyone can get the @MadeOf21Faces plea deal

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,041 / 113 / -854
    Last convo Dan and I went this:

Dan: I have second tag info
    Me: send it my way buddy
    Dan: it doesn't matter man nothing will happen...
    Me: Send it to me

This has nothing to do with the legaue not wanting the info. I'd post the convo I had with Dan but there is a ton of private stuff in it that he doesn't want shared for sure.

He probably doesn't want you to even post this.

• Like Like x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  10. BigSaveNabokov

BigSaveNabokov Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    I don't drink everyone I talk to knows this. I hate alcohol

• Like Like x 1
    mattyhandz
  11. DrugMonkeyRX

DrugMonkeyRX Grind Line

Ratings:
    +244 / 6 / -10
    @LG McDonald you have a ton of patience man dealing with this greasy shit.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Drugmonkeyrx
  12. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,041 / 113 / -854
    It's wearing out after six years and 19 seasons

• Like Like x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  13. Ay Dindu Nuffin

Ay Dindu Nuffin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,630 / 55 / -82
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. KermieFinesse

KermieFinesse “Neva Seen It” -Dilly Bubbles

Discord:
    KermieFinesse#5073
    Ratings:
    +300 / 36 / -48
    @LG McDonald Has anything happened to bitetto yet? He deserves to be punished because he exposed me by posting a pic of me.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    kingkermlive
  15. PitcheRxSwaGx

PitcheRxSwaGx Swisscheese, now traffic cone

Discord:
    pitcherxswagx#0
    Ratings:
    +855 / 162 / -77
    Internet bullying lolololololololololol holy shit. If you're getting "internet bullied" turn off the computer, phone go outside bunch of soft ass people need learn to take a chirp for what is it.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Santaklaus42
  16. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,041 / 113 / -854
    I've yet to see your proof

LeagueGamingOfficial
  17. KermieFinesse

KermieFinesse “Neva Seen It” -Dilly Bubbles

Discord:
    KermieFinesse#5073
    Ratings:
    +300 / 36 / -48
    Look at the pM I sent you @LG McDonald it been there since like Friday

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kingkermlive
  18. dityboycom

dityboycom I don't agree with you Platinum

Discord:
    dityboycom#4643
    Ratings:
    +367 / 51 / -50
    This is the internet, your own racial background holds no grounds in your use of language, and an "igga" does not excuse you from what you have said. There is a code of conduct on this website, which they have read being management, and should have known better. Had it been isolated in the video and one of the managers in the video addressed it, I am sure this would have went down different.

What's cool with your friends may not be cool outside of your friend group, bigotry is unacceptable anywhere, and altering words does not change that. I too am a "minority" but I also understand how life works, and part of being an adult is not going around in public and saying whatever you want because you think your race allows you.

To the "They were just drunk man, don' tpunish em for 1 night out of control."

Grow up. If I get drunk and assault my neighbor they won't be any more lenient because I was drunk, if anything they wil be more harsh.

These guys being drunk only merrits their opinions further, had those guys involved been in a position to recognize that the video was going sour as soon as "Lets see those porch monkeys" was said, they would have left on their own. There is no excuse, and I am in agreeance that everyone involved in the video should have been punished.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
    Hockeyinfo33
  19. dityboycom

Discord:
    dityboycom#4643
    Ratings:
    +367 / 51 / -50
    There is a copy of the video, this is the internet, things cannot be deleted.

• Like Like x 2
    Hockeyinfo33
  20. dityboycom

Discord:
    dityboycom#4643
    Ratings:
    +367 / 51 / -50
    If anything I would push for all participants in the video too be site banned for 3-6 months to make an example that what was done in that video is entirely unacceptable, buyouts should not have been an option as they violated not only the leagues Constitution but the websites code of conduct. So no "Punishment was too harsh" argument holds any merit, unless of course the very "inconsistency" everyone points out wants to be held up.

Tiddus was extremely lenient with punishment in this situation, and should anyone be upset with it, please use the action center to provide your appeal and proof why.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Hockeyinfo33