Getting that 420 on?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Marauders, May 7, 2010.

1. Gerbox 360

Gerbox 360 Gerbox is so 2009

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cops are no different than anyone else, they just have more power.

We all know what power does.

They also have a bare minimum of education. Awesome combo.

No Streaming Account
  2. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I totally agree, there are great cops out there. It just seems to me and is only my opinion that there is a shortage of those type of policeman and the standards have dropped as far as who they let in the police forces. They have to have a certain amount of officers and it only takes one doucher to ruin everyone's reputation with the public.

3. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Quite the thread going on here. Here is another story of a dog shot in his backyard by police looking for the boyfriend of the girl who lived there.

http://www.wnem.com/news/23576377/detail.html

at least this dog looks to survive after being shot with a .45 to the chest

4. theDrummerJ99

theDrummerJ99 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    theDrummerJ99#6215
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -7
    I'd also have to think the gun to person ratio in America is alot higher then it used to be. Hell, anybody in America can buy a assault rifle or any other type of gun. I think they've seen too many bad things happen, where they now go in expecting the worse with a "it'll be the criminal before the cop" attitude.

drummerJ99
  5. o La Vie o

o La Vie o Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    RCMP up here have really high standards to get in.

But with everything you will always have the idiots.

The guys that Fuuuck up this bad should defenitly see prison time.

No Streaming Account
  6. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    I'm gonna throw something out there.

First let me declare im against pot/weed. I think it's a stupid drug. I did my fair share when i was a dumb high school kid but haven't touched it well over a decade. I think it can be a gateway drug and a drug that has its own culture in many ways. It's a bad drug for your long term mental and physical health, maybe not as bad as alcohol but still an an healthy life style.

That said, Legalizing pot is going to be on the ballet in California this fall. As much as i dislike this drug i think this might actually help control the "drug war". I do think a lot of people would just settle for growing and smoking their own pot and stear away from the harder drugs and that would weaken the underground drug cartels

Maybe the greater good over shadows short sighted bad.

7. BipolarBearrr

BipolarBearrr Cadillac

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It is proven that marijuana can be used to treat certain things (high blood-pressure, antidepressant, pain reliever, loss of appetite, nausea, sleep aid, etc.) and has many benefits. Definitely more so than alcohol. If some of the "medications" we use today are legal and considered "safe" then pot should be. Read the warnings on OTC sleep-aids..frightening. It actually pisses me off that we allow alcohol/cigarettes but demonize weed. And not just because I use it, I've seen people go through treatments for cancer in incredible pain and illness significantly improve after using weed.

The above stories are sickening, the law makers are to blame and they're too fuucking arrogant and stupid to admit it.

No Streaming Account
  8. cup4blues

cup4blues cup4blues#5216

Discord:
    cup4blues#5216
    Ratings:
    +101 / 10 / -6
    I've never smoked weed, I'm all in favor of it being legal. I see it being a healthier thing to intake than alcohol and way healthier than cigs and both of those are legal. It can impair you but no more than someone that get's ****faced at a bar and then arrested for driving.

cup4bluesNHL
  9. Gerbox 360

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm red.

Last edited: May 19, 2010
    No Streaming Account
  10. B0SS of B0SSES

B0SS of B0SSES 99 Daddy

Discord:
    BossofBosses#4174
    Ratings:
    +505 / 11 / -17
    thats so f u ck ed up....they shouldnt have shot the dogs either way....id kill someone without a 2nd thought if they did that to my dog...wowww...unreal...did they find anything in the house?

B0SSofB0SSESTV
  11. Habsolute

Habsolute SupaStar!

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Gerbox,

One joint has more tar than a cigarette...

No Streaming Account
  12. Gerbox 360

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Now prove that.

No Streaming Account
  13. Gerbox 360

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How much formaldehyde does a joint have?

No Streaming Account
  14. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    2 responses.

Yes it is a gateway drug, but not for everyone. But i've seen it first hand with a ton of my peers. First they started getting pot, months later it was trying acid, months after that it was a line of coke. Not everyone went down that road but i've seen the esculation first hand. I dont need a "report" or a study to tell me otherwise.

And yes, it is a "bad" drug, and is bad for long term and mental health. It's starves oxygen to the brain which kills brain cells. I have a few friends who've been moving non stop for 15 years and i knew them well before they started. Now they are f*cking ~*~*s

15. whatsUPitsFARVA

whatsUPitsFARVA Katy Perry. NEW HOTNESS!

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Are cigarettes considered to be a gateway drug? Every pothead I know tried Cigarettes before pot.

While that is true. I must admit, I never smoked a cigarette in my life but have tried pot.

Last edited: May 19, 2010
    No Streaming Account
  16. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    IMO, its doing that first "illegal" drug thats the gateway. And i think the step to doing weed is very very easy if you are already a smoker.

If weed was legal, i think the step from doing weed to injecting something in your arm or your nose would be a greater "leap"

17. Gerbox 360

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If marijuana didn't exist would those people still be trying acid and coke. YES. It's just that they are the type to experiment with those things anyway, so used weed.

And to your second point EVERYTHING kills brain cells. LITERALLY everything you do. You can drink water to fast and kill brain cells. They are constantly dying throughout our life. As it relates to your friends that are burn outs. If they've been smoking non stop for 15 years old. You knew them when they were kids. Lots of people are WAY different then they were as kids and it has nothing to do with marijuana.

Lots of people smoke weed everyday and are brilliant. Blaming marijauna for what PEOPLE do is just lazy.

No Streaming Account
  18. whatsUPitsFARVA

whatsUPitsFARVA Katy Perry. NEW HOTNESS!

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Also, it is my personal opinion that they call marijuana a gateway drug because all the burnt out junkies say it all started when they tried pot. Sorry, but take some responsibility. They chose to try something different. Tons of people smoke pot and would not try anything worse.

Am I going to call Hostess Cupcakes my gateway food? Ever since that moist piece of delicious hostess cake touched my taste buds I had to find the next best cake. Fuuck no!

No Streaming Account
  19. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Right, but weed actually blocks more oxygen thus accelerating the process

20. Gerbox 360

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It actually doesn't block oxygen. It slows oxygen.
    Watching tv kills brain cells, using your cell phone kills brain cells, typing this has killed brain cells. If that is the most horrible thing it does, it's a god send.

It's just a weak argument and a very scientific one when you get down to it. Hence my requests for some kind of documentation. Not grandiose statements that don't really hold up.

Attack the Habs all you want. This I'll defend to my death.

No Streaming Account