OFFICIAL League Address; Second Tag Issues from S28(X1) and S6(PS4)

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by LG-McDonald, Dec 14, 2017.

1. ITZxHOLLYWOOD

ITZxHOLLYWOOD Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -2
    I’m banned for NOT agreeing that 95% Team Play makes me a CANCER to a team that created a video based on ONLY MY MISTAKES to allow me to be the “Fall” guy or the “Scape Goat” 2nd Tagging should be an AUTO BAN simple as that but REPORTS should be investigated a lot more thoroughly

I’d like to know why the ban isn’t a two way street an owner wants to try and ban people based on dislike or a BOG but there is a major issue with your system when they can tell you to “fuck off” “you are trash” “Worse Insults”-but YOU give them the power to REPORT us players if we talk back I’m a human you aren’t going to disrespect me or humiliate me on a Video Game

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. K11LA K

K11LA K The Golden Bull

Discord:
    k11la_k#0
    Ratings:
    +1,399 / 101 / -76
    I have never ever heard someone do something once when money is involved. You offer to pay me for giving out information on second taggers and I'd literally become the biggest private investigator alive.

As for your other points I don't really know what you mean but I actually am retiring for a bit because LG has become more of a chore than fun.

K11LA_K_915
  3. Hokori20

Hokori20 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Why not just keep one tag, why are u able to change ur tag at will whenever u want ? U should keep the same tag as long as u are in lg, If you change PS4 u show Serial number of ur new PS4

No Streaming Account
  4. ittozziloP

ittozziloP Hashtag Big Three

Ratings:
    +365 / 57 / -37
    League should have a safety deposit of say 20 bucks*. You make it the whole season no trouble**? You get that back.

*fees waived for me and all the homies **freeducks

No Streaming Account
  5. Don Miguel 33

Don Miguel 33 NHL Series is Bad

Ratings:
    +132 / 15 / -14
    I really do like the idea of NHL talent playing in the LGNHL. Unfortunately, many people who "hide" in the AHL do it because they don't like the NHL community and they'd rather compete against what they feel is a less toxic community (I believe neither is better than the other, I just know that's a common response I've seen). Also, a lot of the guys "hiding" are great AHL managers. The AHL might get a lot worse just from an organizational standpoint if we start making people play at the NHL level.

Just my two cents. Again, I'd love to see actual NHL talent playing at the NHL level.

No Streaming Account
  6. Dangles4days

Dangles4days YouTube Danglez Washington

Ratings:
    +48 / 60 / -8
    If people can’t remember to sign up or don’t sign up to avoid playing in the nhl I don’t think they will log on to check a box saying that they don’t want to play. Imagine if you happened to draft or bid on a few of these guys.

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account