LG Snapshot Rewind "Episode 4: Trades and Transparency"

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Sevv09, Jul 9, 2014.

1. xAlli09

xAlli09 Let's Go

Ratings:
    +2,133 / 9 / -30
    So the fourth episode is in the books with out ruining things make sure you don’t skip the 04:28 mark. Enjoy and Get called out!

[video=youtube;XClYFJhq-q8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XClYFJhq-q8[/video]

04:28 QC Charity Drive
    07:00 Show Start
    07:50 Host Intros
    10:50 AHL Space Jam Drama
    13:45 42 for Nothing Texas
    18:50 MafiaMan joins us, Still No Eric
    20:50 Reversal of the Trade
    22:35 The Banning of IR Ghost
    24:20 Crass, Second Tags, Withholding proof, WBS
    26:40 NHL Second Tags, AHL Drama Effecting the NHL?
    27:50 How to stop second tags, how to catch them?
    30:15 Second Tag Proof, More? Less? Fake Texts?
    32:15 How do we proceed from here
    35:10 Twitter Comments
    36:15 FSU lands in Chicago
    38:20 Trade Deadline - Mafiaman
    40:44 Trade Deadline - Sevv09
    43:30 CHL Trades
    46:00 3 Stars
    49:10 3 Scratches

Corrections: For some reason I said imedicxmike in place of Lethalmyke23. I want to apologize for mixing up the names.

Mentioned in the Episode:
    @l Russ Tyler l @Space Jam XVII @TRiMBoLi TiME @Driscollbrawler @l IR Ghost l @pensman66 @Unknownx27 @TheAsceticHope @LethaLMyke23 @Tris10 @imedicxmike @death studio @crass lxx8xxl @amp en3rgy @Eat Lift Repeat @mfricha @BMCDONALD19 @dayman531 @Dr Dee @Justified @Scizzers @McDONAGH x l27l @Fragz Co @xXoHAWKEYESoXx @JamieP505 @JayRulez @Heimbecker @Stith00 @drew13btv @Johnny H0ckey @SeeDew77 @RoasTT @LikeaHardPuzzle @HANDZAGOD @Flow Pooch @Rushpac @FifteenDemonte @Moulty7 @ii global ii @PHJ314 @At43 @FlamingFlaming0 @Lazypedestrian

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
    • Like Like x 9
    Sevv_09
  2. NeNe

NeNe NeNe Speaks Truth

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 0 / -7
    Did I hear a part in this where people think I played on Dayman's tag in the Playoffs? Jesus Christ, NYI didn't cheat lol if we did we would have won. Dayman is a righty anyways, I look like an idiot with a righty stick haha. Don't make shit up for your enjoyment or to be able to have a topic for 2 mins.

I don't see the big problem with me signing up late, I thought i'd have sold my 360 by now and have an xbox 1. I didn't want to sign up in the beginning just to sell my 360 in week 3 or 4. Now that I have my 360 still and won't be selling it I signed up to play some games. I think the real "cry babies" are the ones that can't get over this and whine for days about it. People got all pissy over someone who has 4 points in 2 games, the struggle is real. I'm an AHLer for now, get over it.

• Like Like x 11
    Space_Jam_XVII
  3. TheMainEvent

TheMainEvent Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TME#9375
    Ratings:
    +2,131 / 16 / -16
    I must say it's getting irritating hearing the same shit over and over about how the integrity of the league is ruined. It's a fucking video game where people come to play a few organized 6's games, if a few players who sign up late are really ruining your life then you should reconsider your priorities.

In conclusion, shut up.

• Like Like x 7
    MainEvennt
  4. xAlli09

xAlli09 Let's Go

Ratings:
    +2,133 / 9 / -30
    Why do we have rules then if they aren't enforced? People want media, then complain that things are questioned. If you don't enjoy the show then you don't have to listen.

• Like Like x 9
    Sevv_09
  5. TheMainEvent

TheMainEvent Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TME#9375
    Ratings:
    +2,131 / 16 / -16
    That was more a comment directed at the dozens of people I've heard complain over the last month, not directly at you. Sorry if it seemed hostile, I just don't understand why it has become such a huge deal this season it has happened every season (in the dozen seasons) I've ever played and teams get the luck of the draw with good players...yet it's only being made a big deal right now.

MainEvennt
  6. Kbsmith37

Kbsmith37 KCS

Ratings:
    +1,210 / 25 / -43
    Time to change.

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  7. xAlli09

xAlli09 Let's Go

Ratings:
    +2,133 / 9 / -30
    Understood Main Event, the amount of outcry of fsu and not penman was a big swing. Both are NHL players obviously of much different skill levels. It was the threat of FSU arriving to a big three who seemingly are evenly matched and completely ruining the balance of power. Add on that FSU signing up created this Catalyst of bans with people unloading massive amounts of information. It will be talked about for awhile, and by no means is FSU responsible for the 2nd tag bans which taint this season. The positive from all this is that [MENTION=7097]BMCDONALD19[/MENTION] will now take the proper steps to protect the league from both the late sign ups which had people legit threatening to quit and the second tag issues. We all want a competitive league where people's button and management skills determine the outcome not some shady people playing the system.

And to address the whole rumor situation, I feel that I placed disclaimers on the bookend of the rumor well enough. I will not talk or disclose the people who came to me with this information. Once I heard this from a number of people I brought this to Brodie, for him to look into. I'm unsure if anyone else reported this earlier, I was told there is proof and have pushed these people to either bring it to Brodie themselves or give it to me and I will bring it forward. Now people say I went forward because it was FSU, I'm a vocal person and it didn't matter who it would be if there was evidence against F5 who is probably one of my closest associates when it comes to leagues. If you think I was vocal about FSU I would tear into someone I consider an online friend much more. So if anyone thinks I was unfair to this member, or the people who I said should be banned for their involvement, I don't apologize. I want a fair league as I donate my time to, because I enjoy it. If the league becomes engulfed in cheating for instance I wouldn't be here, this is not a shot at staff or anyone in general.

• Like Like x 2
    Sevv_09
  8. Kbsmith37

Kbsmith37 KCS

Ratings:
    +1,210 / 25 / -43
    Its not about you really. Its about the way prospects and RVs get assigned. Its purely luck. Im personally fine with playing against you. You are an awesome player but the system is not simulation. The league's outcry is not because you are playing in the AHL. It is simply because you are at 500k and were randomly assigned. Like I said before, Im happy you did this because now it will be changed to the way it is suppose to be.

This isnt all about you, its about the system. Get over yourself.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  9. NeNe

NeNe NeNe Speaks Truth

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 0 / -7
    I hope that enough "evidence" is formed to get me banned as the evidence would be funny to look at. I honestly didn't recover tags or have a second tag so the evidence would be enjoyable for me to read. Whoever thinks they are hot on my trail or is firing up their photoshop I encourage you to do your very best as I will find it hilarious. Thanks

Edit: saw the post ahead of me. Hopefully there is good outcomes with me signing up that makes the AHL better, didn't intend for there to be bad outcomes. Get over myself, Gotcha bud.

• Like Like x 4
    Space_Jam_XVII
  10. Tom 0

Tom 0 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,104 / 13 / -34
    The fuck?

Which of my terrible performances are you guys attributing to FSU?

Also I play every game with the same 4 guys in every season/club game.

I think they'd notice if I stopped passing/started scoring/playing left handed.

• Like Like x 1
  11. jeremy a 60

jeremy a 60 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jeremy a 60#2381
    Ratings:
    +1,077 / 18 / -22
    RIP to my good friend [MENTION=9383]NEX Primus[/MENTION], it was a good run until you were called up. <3

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    fkncommishlb
  13. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    No Streaming Account
  14. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,041 / 113 / -854
    probably should have listened to this before my force read. Good job, you asked the questions most want answers too, hopefully I will be able to deliver those answers soon

• Like Like x 8
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  15. pensman66

pensman66 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 5 / -25
    Don't lump me in with FSU. I joined and made it very public that I would have awful availability most of the season. I'm only here to ride out the rest of the season in the chl/ahl and help them out as much as I can so i'll be eligible for the nhl bidding next season when I expect my availability to be greatly improved. Any team that picks me up this season knows I'll only be as helpful as my work allows me to.

That being said, what fsu did isn't any different than what real world nhl players have tried to do in the past. I remember Forsberg trying to come back right at the end of a season to play in the playoffs. There was talk of Lemieux doing it for the Pens back when Crosby was just getting started. Not really a big deal.

No Streaming Account
  16. Kbsmith37

Kbsmith37 KCS

Ratings:
    +1,210 / 25 / -43
    Did they play in the the AHL or NHL ?

No Streaming Account
  17. pensman66

Ratings:
    +85 / 5 / -25
    I'm not sure if Forsberg actually made it back or not. I just remember people talking about it. I believe it was for the Avalanche. Lemieux never actually went thru with it. The point is, nothing wrong with players coming back to have fun in the playoffs if teams want them to play.

No Streaming Account
  18. ae Nameless

ae Nameless #Grind

Discord:
    onobigrig#0
    Ratings:
    +246 / 9 / -3
    I think you failed to acknowledge the very key point of the poster above you.

No Streaming Account
  19. pensman66

Ratings:
    +85 / 5 / -25
    I understand his point, but my point still stands. If people want him to play and he wants to play he should play as long as he hasn't done anything illegal, which he hasn't. The league he's in is irrelevant.

No Streaming Account
  20. ae Nameless

ae Nameless #Grind

Discord:
    onobigrig#0
    Ratings:
    +246 / 9 / -3
    I hear what you're saying Pens, I think there's just a significant portion of the community that feels situations like these compromise the competitive fairness of the league, to have players of that calibre auto assigned to contending teams for $500k is a really unfair advantage.

No Streaming Account