Liberty score card wrong.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by MLT24, Nov 9, 2014.

1. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    It appears LGGT has a par 5 for 18 but it is a par 4 on my score card.

No Streaming Account
  2. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Are you playing the wrong course, or did [MENTION=8233]eMLBCommish[/MENTION] add the wrong course to the tour?

[​IMG]

3. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I'm playing the tourny tht was posted.

No Streaming Account
  4. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    No Streaming Account
  5. chrashbird

chrashbird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    When I searched the courses before playing there were 2 that were called Liberty National GC. The one we played was designed by Alan Greenspun. Last hole was definitely a Par 4, maybe he created different versions as I remember seeing a load of tee boxes, forgot to stream the rounds after finishing up Missing Links.

I've finished the last 2 courses and have my scores written down to enter when it gets fixed.

No Streaming Account
  6. CanuckHoser

CanuckHoser Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    App has last hole at par 5 but course online is par 4.

No Streaming Account
  7. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Thought I chose the right course, but there were several Liberty National GC posted.

fkncommishlb
  8. dylan42

dylan42 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    So I just entered 5, as I figured I got par, so put in par. Hopefully this is correct.

No Streaming Account
  9. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I put my score as it was on my card, so I got a par and a birdie on 18, not a birdie and an eagle as it looks like on my card.

Last time this happened we just put the scores we shot, so if you shot -7 it came up as -8 etc. This was the same for everyone so no-one got an advantage.

No Streaming Account
  10. dylan42

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Blueorfe this cannot be the case. I shot -8 and -9 so I put in those scores. So we actually shot same score but you're 2 shots to the good. Please explain how this is fair. If you get a birdie on 18, put in birdie, if you get a par, put in par. Simple

No Streaming Account
  11. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    The first round is called Liberty National GC, the second round is called Liberty National GC at Hidden Links Golf Club, this is the line up for this week's second tourney. Both have the exact same par for the course, hole by hole, and the only difference on the LGGT scorecard is the 18th hole which should be a par 4 instead of 5.

Also, I screen shot all my rounds in tourneys and I am seeing some strange scoring??? IF you input your last hole as is, you will be 1 stroke better than what you shot. But I am seeing more than 1 shot by a few players that are in my screen shots. Will forward this on to LGGT and see what they say. I am NOT saying anyone did anything wrong, just trying to help out.

No Streaming Account
  12. dylan42

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    All I know is, on the tournament leaderboard in the game it says I am all square with blueorfe, but on here it says 2 behind. Nobody did anything wrong but it's just not right.

No Streaming Account
  13. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Yes dylan I just checked the 8 or so on my screen shot and all of them are off by more than 1 stroke, even those who are over par are more over par than they should be. So some sort of consistent error is happening here. I sent screens to eMLB. I wonder how long this might have gone on before?? I always take screen shots of my rounds and the final screen that shows round by round scoring. This is the first time I ever looked at others scores and compared them. I always like to make sure my scores jive, that I don't make any mistakes posting them and that the software for whatever reason hasn't gone wrong.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. dylan42

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    I actually noticed it on 1st round, when I was entering my score. On both rounds 18 was a par4, but on the LGGT scorecard it is par5. So I figured I didn't want to enter a better score than I had shot as this would be unfair on other players. There must be an easy solution to this problem though.

No Streaming Account
  15. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I have blueorfe -13 on my final scores screen shot for Liberty. What does your have? Not picking on blueorfe here, like I said all the players on my screens are off as you can see by a lot.

No Streaming Account
  16. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Wait a minute, just noticed a HUGE problem with in game scoring by HB. My two rounds are -6 each, should be -12 final. But my final score is showing -8. It appears the final scoring is scoring the rounds as par 70 instead of par 72. I have seen this problem before.

No Streaming Account
  17. dylan42

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    The final board said, blueorfe and I are tied on -17. That's pretty much all I noticed, sorry. I was wondering as I played the round though, what wonders blueorfe had performed last few holes. As I had seen his score on here and the two weren't tallying. I must stress however, I am not being disparaging about anyone. Just one of those situations.

No Streaming Account
  18. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    All I am saying is that I put my score in as it was on my scorecard, I have done nothing wrong.
    The problem is with the scorecard on this site. As I have already said this has happened before, so I just did as was asked before and inputted the actual score I shot. The fact that the scorecard here is wrong is not my fault, if they want to change it then fine or if they want to take two shots off my score then that's fine aswell. All I want is a fair, level playing field for everyone.
    I don't think you should have inputted an incorrect score as the protocol seems to be that you input the scores that you actually shot on your scorecard, at least it was last time. We will need clarification from the Mods though.
    Whichever way it goes I absolutely don't want to be gaining any sort of advantage at all, I wouldn't feel comfortable with that whatsoever. I pride myself on being a fair player, so I inputted exactly what I shot, I didn't want to put in a false score.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Your good blueorfe, there is a problem with all scores not just yours. Even some who are over par are more over par on LGGT card than the one I screenshot from in the game. I sent screen shots to eMLB and what I have found. They will figure it out. When they do I will then post my scores. I caught it right before I hit Enter Button for my score on 1st round on Liberty.

No Streaming Account
  20. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Is it just the one hole that is incorrect or the entire scorecard?

Also is it the same course, just a different last hole?