Nhl 15 eashl gameplay

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Duckheaddodado, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Ozzyng2

Ozzyng2 Ignore the man behind the curtain

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    Good idea, I suggest a PA member like brando or Bottomless. I would have done this as soon as the game was released to play asking people to play a little first before voting too prematurely.

2. Tonyferelli

Tonyferelli Ferelli Brother

Ratings:
    +504 / 1 / -5
    [MENTION=6700]brandovedo[/MENTION]

I agree, a PA member should set up a poll. It's clear to LG that they probably are going 15, but it would be nice to see what most of the community is thinking anyways.

Tonyferelli
  3. xAlli09

xAlli09 Let's Go

Ratings:
    +2,133 / 9 / -30
    Are we really talking about the 15 servers? It is early access if the servers had any issue that would be a huge red flag...

• Like Like x 3
    Sevv_09
  4. Ozzyng2

Ozzyng2 Ignore the man behind the curtain

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    Servers should have no factor in this. They are the same servers form EA. But you are correct, they can not be gauge at this point of the game.

5. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    Doesn't even need to be a PA member IMO, anybody can do it as long as people see it and vote. Plus whoever does it will be rolling in thanks.

iMackie21
  6. P4ttelite

P4ttelite Well-Known Member

Discord:
    P4ttelite#8770
    Ratings:
    +2,051 / 230 / -350
    I dont even know why you guys are fighting for every 6vs6 league will be on nhl 15 if LG decide to also go with nhl 15 you know what you have to buy it if you want to play in a good 6vs6 league am sorry to say it but every big league are going to nhl 15 and that the truth.

xspezzal19lx
  7. frogger12

frogger12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Man you need to go back to grade school.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  8. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +261 / 15 / -9
    I'll throw it up in 15 - 20

I would like to talk to Brodie and/or Tris first...unsure if I'll be able to.....hence delay

[MENTION=7097]BMCDONALD19[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    Bottomless_Pit
  9. Mxckie

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    One big league switching over = every league switching over.

iMackie21
  10. Nutty Grandpa

Nutty Grandpa Well-Known Member

Discord:
    NuttyGrandpa#1009
    Ratings:
    +723 / 15 / -35
    The decision has been made, if you read between the lines arguing about this decision is going to do little to change the mind or opinion of the individuals responsible for that decision. Right or wrong, it appears that NHL 15 is the way the league is going to go. You as the player/consumer have to decide whether you will buy NHL 15. For me, it's still really up in the air. I don't believe that EA deserves the $60 for the little effort they put in both titles. Outside of me boycotting NHL 15 or writing them a strongly worded letter, which will have no effect, only I can decide what is best for me.

I love 6's hockey, and frankly find HUT and VS very boring. Since I don't have the early release I can only go by what I see on posts, game play clips and the like, and frankly watching game play clips it does not appear to be really any change outside of the puck dump.

I have all month to make a decision, it may take all month to make that decision whether I am invested in LG or invested in EA.

• Like Like x 3
    Nutty_Grandpa
  11. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217

Says the one without a XB1. I'm not one to go on about graphics, but after you've been playing on the one, traveling back in time seems horrible. I'm sure there are others just like me that want to be on 14 because all we want to do is sign on, play our games, and get back to the one.

• Like Like x 4
    Lokix6x
  12. Soxfan7744

Soxfan7744 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 6 / -14
    Pretty much in the same boat. My original feeling was to reluctantly buy NHL15 just to play league. At this point though, after seeing how little the game has changed, I think I'm leaning toward just skipping it. I don't think I can justify it. I didn't think the lack of effort on the 360 version would be this egregious.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  13. Mxckie

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    LGFA for the year baby. Gotta hop on the Fifa and Destiny train before that shit takes off.

iMackie21
  14. Yaaa Booiii

Yaaa Booiii Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +554 / 6 / -4
    No touch icing SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!!

No Streaming Account
  15. Shaun1126

Shaun1126 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shaun1126#8968
    Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -1
    Ok im gonna put my thoughts in here now. I have been very quiet latley, personal reasons but im back n better than before. That being said i voted for 14 and will continue to push 14. I have played the early release on both systems! And i will say im disappointed in both. On the one its nhl 15 hut edition. They focused way to much on hut. Nhl 15 on the 360 was just as bad same graphics as 14. So they added a better poke check n hitting. Is that really worth a 60 dollar purchase? In my mind HELL NO. I will personally pm brodie and ensure the players have some input. The first pole is clear an imo if another pole was put up. It would be even more votes for 14.

• Like Like x 1
    shaun1126
  16. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    If the league decides to go NHL 15, then buy the game,ITS FOR THE COMMUNITY AND ITS FOR OUR LEAGUE. FUCK EA.

#been playing EA products since 93
    #been purchasing EA products since 1998
    #southpark

[video=youtube;CvhzwQeYJ3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvhzwQeYJ3E[/video]
    @NugeTV [MENTION=7097]BMCDONALD19[/MENTION] @ENTIRELEAGUE @ALL3LEVELS @EVERYPLAYERWHOLOVES6V6

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  17. slammerama

slammerama Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -4
    I hate saying this because it could bring EA money, but why not compromise?

Play 1 more season at least on NHL 14. After this is done, another decision can be made:
    - If OTP is available on NHL 15 on next gen, maybe we can switch to that (I doubt this will happen but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuwMvesrw7w )
    - The extra time may cause the price of NHL 15 on the 360 to go down, or a sale can occur. Even though I hate this option, it is better than switching right away and paying full price for a patch.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  18. Mxckie

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    "Because LG's Commish decided NHL 15" isn't exactly a valid reason to buy it, neither are a few minor tweaks. People are gonna say "oh but other years had no improvements as-well why is this any different" but other years don't apply to a company that had 2 years to work on the Xbox One version and came out with a game that had like 4 game modes while not telling anybody until the last minute about it having basically nothing, who then only provided minor tweaks to the NHL 14 version and called it NHL 15. Personally if NHL 15 is picked, I'll just find an NHL 14 league while playing in LGFA until NHL 16.

Tris/Brodie already said they didn't want to switch games mid year for whatever reason.

• Like Like x 2
    iMackie21
  19. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    Im not agreeing or disagreeing with your post, but all youve ever done is be contrary. I do <3 u and respect you on/off the ice, however whatever the "league" chooses the true puckers, the true 6v6 players, the true people/human beings/homo sapiens THAT LOVE HOCKEY, WE should roll with THIS LEAGUE, THIS WEBSITE for each other. LIKE I said before fuck EA (yes i know they get their money) please check the video in last post EA has been saying that message since 1998.

Whatever this league decides to do we should PUCK/FUCK with it and go IN THAT direction, b/c honestly for 6v6 there is nothing better then this overall competition, website, and community wise.

#STAYSTRONG
    #FUCKEA

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  20. brandovedo

brandovedo Limited Reps Vet

Ratings:
    +872 / 33 / -43
    It's about what's best for the league, which is to keep as many members around as possible. It's not a boycott thing, or a PA thing, or a "what $60 worth of improvement should look like" thing.

And the decision process is a transparency issue which really affects how our members will react.

If a vote after pre-release is even remotely close, the Commish could justify making a judgement call. But if you say there will be a poll, and then just go rogue a day later, it looks really bad. The Commish Office needs to improve its reputation regarding transparency; not this!

Don't risk further alienating the grass roots. We'll keep more people by being legit.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    brandovedo