Nhl 15 eashl gameplay

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Duckheaddodado, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Tyy

Tyy McDonalds Frying Pan

Ratings:
    +1,528 / 6 / -15
    It's not even about the money. It's about playing the games to get ur card. In the past 4 months I've played about 100 club games total. I'm pretty sure that's a superstar 3. I'd have my superstar by summer season on 15 because I would rather play the ol xbone then boost

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. LIVE Jordan

LIVE Jordan Well-Known Member

Discord:
    LIVE Jordan#5415
    Ratings:
    +183 / 18 / -10
    hmu tuesday for boosting

• Like Like x 1
    Navigating Menus
    No Streaming Account
  3. l Rebel 2 l

l Rebel 2 l YEE YEE

Discord:
    Rebel#6397
    Ratings:
    +274 / 11 / -19
    I think it's time for a re-poll, it was a 100 vote difference in favor of 14 before along with 100 undecided. With this new information the numbers are going to be well in 14s favor. As far as growth and new members I get why y'all would want to move to 15 but for the most part with the bad reviews and having to shell out $60 for a copy and paste game the majority of new members coming in would be kids that are just going to fill the already overflowing chl ranks. "Big names" seem to be split on it so you can't be worried about losing the competition and for those movers and shakers that do decide not to play 14 there are slightly known good players waiting to take that next step. I think another year on 14 May not be great for growth but I don't think 15 will do much for it either. For those justifying the purchase of this game I'm sure you have your reasons but you're probably the same guys that went and sat threw that three hour shit show of a movie Avatar several times just because it was the most expensive movie made. The fact of the matter is they put effort into the completely wrong areas on next gen and then zero effort into current gen. Sorry EA I'm not dumb enough to follow blindly

• Like Like x 2
    Rebel2Tv
  4. BeastModeCowb0y

BeastModeCowb0y Any1 can get it

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -0
    Everybody should just play with Amateur 3 cards so its a level playing field but nobody will they'll all buy boost and binge to legend 3, or they need to have set attributes like how fifa does it just my .02 also as far as Nuge being a " lapdog " why bc he supports the company he'll most likely be influencing for changes to EASHL for 16? Come on now why would anyone bash a potential company they'll be involved or working with soon that's absurd. Are you going to shit talk a company you're about to be involved with, have them find out and expect good things? No you wouldn't.

No Streaming Account
  5. Garis93

Garis93 and they don't stop coming

Discord:
    Garis93#0625
    Ratings:
    +2,206 / 134 / -118
    Move to 15 and stop your bitching. It's easy to get your boosts offline and boosting is easy too like Pvt said. Just think of it as the transition from 09 to 14.

LG_Voracek
  6. nO Undies On

nO Undies On Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +692 / 4 / -13
    game sucks dood

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. ZHawk0717

ZHawk0717 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 1 / -0
    It's nearly impossible to get them as a goalie offline or online.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. PvtKillaa

PvtKillaa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +504 / 0 / -1
    I've got quite a lot of goalie boost offline. Just need patience. Then I found out my brother had all them, I just did the old legend card copy and grabbed it off him only losing +7 ss power.

• Like Like x 1
    PvtKillaa91
  9. Kpy86

Kpy86 Hi

Ratings:
    +539 / 7 / -23
    Im sorry to blow up your bubble of fake world but the pro series will follow what lg does. If it stays on 14 pro series will be on 14. So hes not saying he likes 15 so people buy it to play in pro series, since if lg decides to go with 14, the pro series will be on 14. Byt its fine. You coyldnt know that unless you asked nuge

kipper86
  10. Pure Pone

Pure Pone REALEST MAN

Discord:
    purepone#0
    Ratings:
    +409 / 1 / -7
    I don't see why everyone is getting so worked up over the difference for 14 than 15...

If its over the money, then yeah, for $60 bucks I guess its a little crazy. But half of you also spend $30 to play the game 4 or 5 days earlier, so whats your case?

Point being, NHL, Madden, FIFA, and all other EA games are going to dedicate their time to put effort into games for the One.

Everyone wants to have their cake and eat it too, but that's not how it works. EA couldn't get all the features from 14 into 15 on the One. So what they did was they are offering it again on 360, along with some tweaks to enhance the gameplay. Half of you guys on here bitch about how gameplay upgrades suck every year because they focus too much on graphics and presentations and what not. Now you have a game that didn't focus on that, only on the gameplay, and now you want upgrades in graphics and menus and shit? More than likely, 15 is the last NHL that they will put out on the 360, so why waste the time and cash on really revamping the interface, and just tweak some gameplay shit and see what happens?

Ill probably buy both because well I am a real man and can afford it, but also because I personally really like the new graphics and gameplay on the One, but I also want to play 6s, and if they are saying the gameplay has upgraded, well then its worth it to me.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  11. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    NHL 14's actually dropped to $19.99 at EB Games I'm pretty sure paying $20 is better than paying $70 after taxes for a tuner set and patch.

• Like Like x 3
    iMackie21
  12. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 2 / -3
    I had to respond after I saw all the thanks this post is getting. The guy you're thanking for this post has given EA $50 between Access and Season Ticket to rent the game for a few days, and he's planning on buying NHL for the XB1. That's all fine with me, its his money to spend, but I know most of the people thanking this post are on their high horses right now about sticking it to EA. Keep on thanking posts sheep.

No Streaming Account
  13. TheMainEvent

TheMainEvent Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TME#9375
    Ratings:
    +2,131 / 16 / -16
    I was disappointed after seeing the video and saying how it's the exact same game, but after playing it last night it's definitely not the same game. All the minor improvements have made the game better, even if it's the same presentation wise it's still a better game than 14.

• Like Like x 2
    MainEvennt
  14. DudleyDoWright5

DudleyDoWright5 Diet David Letterman

Ratings:
    +698 / 38 / -40
    To me, I really don't care if the league decides to go to 14 or 15, I'll play both. (for 15 will take a little longer, homeboy needs cash).

Here is a question: Which game would the league benefit from? With 14, we all seem to be on the same playing level with our cards all being so close OR with 15, you will have some who boost and get there quicker and others who will go the regular way and play, whilst some players just blowing some out of the water.

Sorry if I sound like I'm talking in circles, it's my first post in a LONG time......

• Like Like x 2
    DudleyDoWright5
  15. Midnight Montel

Midnight Montel Underground Railroad

Ratings:
    +111 / 0 / -0
    http://www.operationsports.com/features/1954/nhl-15-early-impressions-from-360ps3-version/

An excerpt from this review of the game.

"After a full day of playing, I can find no compelling reason to spend full price on the Xbox 360 version of NHL 15. NHL 14's online servers probably won't be discontinued any time soon, considering that NHL 12 remains fully functional. Xbox 360 hockey fans should keep playing their old copies of NHL 14, or buy it used for $15 to $20 if they don't own it already. It will take a bit more time to fully discern what NHL 15's value is, but the value proposition in rushing out and getting NHL 15 isn't the highest from our first impressions of the title."

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  16. Oo TheMvp oO

Oo TheMvp oO Well-Known Member

Discord:
    oothemvpoo#0
    Ratings:
    +513 / 38 / -28
    Buying Ea access you get a shit ton with it, has nothing do with spending 50 dollars on a ea access, it was 5 dollars a mnth.... and i have last years season ticket still avail for another day. Jump on the ea bandwagon kid

• Like Like x 1
    llTheMVPll
  17. PhillyJames11

PhillyJames11 PhillyJames10 on da utube

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    [video=youtube_share;-hZPTs2T9q0]http://youtu.be/-hZPTs2T9q0[/video]

PhillyJames11
  18. BullBreed333

BullBreed333 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BullBreed#6785
    Ratings:
    +409 / 28 / -67
    I think they improved the game, but really just the gameplay itself. The puck dynamics and better collisions makes the game a little more solid for sure. Debating whether it's worth $60 is a fair discussion by everyone, but I'm definitely going to invest in the 360 version because it has eashl. I don't care personally whether it's worth or not worth the money, I want to play team hockey with a game that is a bit better than last year and has properly maintained servers. I spend $60 every year, and this will be no different.

• Like Like x 1
    Bullbreed333
  19. Dad of Five 81

Dad of Five 81 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dad of Five 81#1761
    Ratings:
    +269 / 8 / -20
    If you acually play nhl 15 its 100% better then nhl 14 probably more of an improvement from nhl 13 - 14 for simulation hockey wise ..

dadoffive81
  20. Tonyferelli

Tonyferelli Ferelli Brother

Ratings:
    +504 / 1 / -5
    Man.. if EA just took the Destiny deal it would be so easy to convince everyone to get it..

Buy the game digitally for 360/ps3 and get a free upgrade with a digital copy on One/Ps4.

You get half a game/Tech Demo with Next Gen + a Gameplay upgrade on the Previous Gen for $60. Two games in one would make this so much easier.

Tonyferelli