Season 3 begins NOW! Post thoughts and discussions here!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by eMLBCommish, Jun 17, 2015.

1. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    LGGT Season 3 is a GO!

Search in "Play > Tours > Search LGGT S3 W1" for the normal courses. Note we have TWO Primary events this week with four rounds each!

For anyone playing the Handicap Restricted course, search in "Play > Tournaments > Search LGGT S3 W1 HDCP" - This is two rounds, and worth 40 Pts per player. Your TGC Handicap must be lower/worse than +5.0 (5 strokes better than par).

Suggestion: If you play in TGCTours, and are ranked in the Top 200 in WGR, you probably shouldn't be playing this restricted course. As a friendly reminder, I will be actively policing the leaderboards. This is more for building a solid base of regular players so that we can establish a deeper tour with multiple tiers. So please, don't abuse the system...if you're a known name in the "Golf World", then please focus on the normal part of the Tour only.

A reminder that we record scores hole by hole. Accuracy is important, especially when the API is hopefully established! If you need help, please review the

Rule Reminder! No more chip/flops on the green this season, unless there's a clear obstruction preventing a clear putt! You're being watched!!!!!

REMEMBER: We have the Leaguegaming Mobile app available on any smartphone you have. Please check your app store for "Leaguegaming". You can check leaderboards and input scores from there!

Deadline for Week 1 Submissions: Sunday, June 28th @ 11:59 PM EDT.

Good luck to all!

LB

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    fkncommishlb
  2. daddyjules10

daddyjules10 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Good luck everyone :) have fun out there

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  3. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    fkncommishlb
  4. chrashbird

chrashbird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Season 3 already? Time flies when you're having fun.

No Streaming Account
  5. PoiNtBIank X

PoiNtBIank X Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I think you have it backwards for the XB1, as under Tournaments there is only the handicap rated one, rather than Tours has the normal one. Just FYI.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    You are correct. That's what I get for doing all that work with no coffee in me yet. Thanks for catching that!

fkncommishlb
  7. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Great news! Question, are the winds the same for everyone now no matter when we tee off? tx.

No Streaming Account
  8. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    As you may know being a TGCT Player, Mark, competition creators do NOT currently have any control over the winds the game decides. As for the "universal wind" fix that was recently turned off this past weekend, I do not believe I've heard it to have been turned back on yet.

Therefore, the answer to your question is: Until we hear otherwise from HB, the winds are what they are, and play at your own risk.

LB

fkncommishlb
  9. chrashbird

chrashbird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Was CrazyCanuck going around putting Vasoline on the cups? :razz: Never had so many power lip outs in one round as I did in round 2, I think I had 5 that caught the edge of the cup and lipped round 90 degrees.......very frustrating.

No Streaming Account
  10. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I feel your pain. It is a great course but so many pins are on slopes. If it's not going for you, you can miss everything that you look at. I think on courses like these you need to hole your first 7 foot curly putt, otherwise there is a good chance you'll miss them all.
    When I get on runs like that I think about stopping playing and coming back later. The problem is I never do and the frustration builds.

Luckily for me this week my putting was very strong at Lunenberg and I holed some hard breaking putts from decent distances. A little disappointed with my final round as I had a lot of chances that I failed to take, a missed 8 foot eagle on one of the par 5's which stung a bit and only shooting -4 for my last nine holes wasn't what I was looking for.
    Overall I was satisfied with how I played and scored. :grin:

No Streaming Account
  11. AWillTheTP

AWillTheTP Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I appear to be stuck. Finished three rounds, went to play the 4th and got a message saying there was an error accessing my scorecard, then it kicks me out to the search tours page. Repeated several times before giving up. Any suggestions?

No Streaming Account
  12. FirstBlitzer AU

FirstBlitzer AU Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    platform?

To prevent this in the future always play at least the first shot of your next round before exiting a tour, eg: if you play your first round and then decide you have had enough for the day, play the first hole tee-shot of round 2 before exiting the tour. I know that this doesn't help you now.

Maybe a hard reset of your console, if not I am sure that the commish will be along to assist.

No Streaming Account
  13. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    This is on PS4? Are you able to stream at all? I'd like to see if you can show me what happens so that I can decide how to proceed, and also have you submit that to HB Studios.

fkncommishlb
  14. AWillTheTP

AWillTheTP Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I can save and upload a clip. I'll fire it up here in a little bit and if it does it again, I'll send you the link to the clip.

No Streaming Account
  15. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I remember it was on, then I heard after playing the USOpen is was off. So thanks for the clarification.

No Streaming Account
  16. blueorfe

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I went to continue my round at Cedar Springs and I have got the 1 inch putt bug where I am standing on the 18th at Lunenberg putting for bogey. I made par when I played it. I hit my first tee shot on the second course as usual and quit out of the game.
    I know this has come up before but can't find an answer on what to do?

EDIT. After trying for the third time I am now back on the first tee at Cedar Springs. :confused: This game is quirky.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
    No Streaming Account
  17. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Are you all square now score wise vs. In game?

fkncommishlb
  18. blueorfe

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I believe so. After finishing Cedar I was 6 behind Ian on the in game leaderboard. That correlates with the scores that are posted here.

No Streaming Account
  19. Vellerz

Vellerz 2 Time Calder Cup Champ - 1 Time Playoff MVP

Discord:
    Vellerz#3871
    Ratings:
    +409 / 6 / -9
    Well, my first tournament back after missing last season. I haven't played the game much outside of testing my designs and all I can say is ”man, something feels way different!”.
    Putting is a complete mystery, just when I think I've got it figured out, I miss a 4 footer by blasting it over the hole... Or I come up 15 feet short on a 25 footer.
    I felt like I played really good, hit almost all fairways and greens in regulation, I simply couldn't make a putt to save my life. Oh well, just need to learn the game and practice more.

No Streaming Account
  20. blueorfe

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    If you haven't played for along time then there will be a huge difference. When they updated the putting in one of the patches I was lost for about a week and kept doing exactly what you described.
    The feeling was completely different. Some said that they didn't notice any difference, but others like me were sure of a major change in feel and basically couldn't putt at all for a while, until we adjusted to the new setup.
    I was trying to explain to my brother what had changed when he asked me. I just said I don't know, it's just different?

No Streaming Account