Official LG tournament: 6s Ladder with Buy-In

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by NugeTV, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Ahernn

Ahernn Captain of LG Meme Team

Ratings:
    +1,569 / 2 / -9
    To the original poster;

The website GameBattles is a complete joke. I used to play competitive Call of Duty on that website the past two years, and it was a terrible experience. The support staff is awful, and the tournaments they hosted paid out 35% of the total entry fee from all the teams. To think that the service would be any different on a less active ladder is ridiculous. Let me be the first to warn you it would not work. GB would force a large portion of the money to themselves, and offer terrible support in return. I think if you're trying to market yourselves, understand that the 6v6 NHL community is not big because it's not something you can just pick up and play. It takes time and a lot of playing to get to the level that most of these players are at. If we continue to do what this website is doing so well and start hosting weekly paid entry tournaments, or a paid ladder for 6v6 teams to play on separate from the LGHL, LGAHL, and the LGCHL, many of the club players who do not participate in this kind of league will check us out, see the good that this website is doing, and sign up. That, however, is really just my personal opinion from experience and I really do hope it works out for you guys and if it does work out and gets bigger, maybe I'll sign up in the future

No Streaming Account
  2. o Trash o Panda

o Trash o Panda Well-Known Member

Discord:
    o Trash o Panda#5044
    Ratings:
    +59 / 3 / -8
    What's going on with this?

oTrashoPanda
  3. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    Official Rosters thread is up, I will be talking to Tris about start date and the deadline for payments soon.

4. Tyy

Tyy McDonalds Frying Pan

Ratings:
    +1,528 / 6 / -15
    does anyone need a defensive center? pm me and maybe we can play some club or something. defense first

5. MUSTaFALLen408

MUSTaFALLen408 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Pretty sure no1 from any banned states to compete and play for money are allowed to play, thus setting something up like this can jeopardize the whole site imo. Terrible idea, unless everyone playing is legally allowed to be playing for money.

Fallen408
  6. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    Anyone need a C,RW, or LD

In World of CHEL
    SweeT9LoU84