wanna get this off my chest

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by FiGS42, Jun 6, 2015.

1. theFiGS42

theFiGS42 theFiGS42

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -11
    I want to say first that I understand the rules and deadlines so don't throw stupid remarks my way, I don't like the set up of pro series and how Nuge (a member of the league and team that usually wins). Someone shouldn't be able to extend deadlines then put a post up without tagging guys saying what's happening. I don't check the website everyday, some of us have shit to do. I had my team in by the deadline but was forced to replace someone because another team asked a guy to play even though the rule is I have to give him permission. I'm trying to say, isn't this supposed to be for fun? The best of the best playing each other? Who cares if my lineup isn't official when the money isn't even in yet, yes I replaced someone in the confusion when guys haven't payed yet and I told Nuge take away my replacement if you want but I'm not paying extra when the puck hasn't dropped or a full 10 guys haven't payed it just doesn't make any sense. Things need to change, why wouldn't you want my team in if we're so bad? You don't ask for an extra 10 dollars when it's risking losing $100. For competitive reasons I'd let all teams make as many moves as you want up until $100 dollars is in but if your team hasn't played or payed you should be able to adjust YOUR team.

• Like Like x 6
    thefigs42
  2. GolSki6027

GolSki6027 Nujabes

Ratings:
    +874 / 5 / -25
    I understand a roster deadline. But then [MENTION=6796]NugeTV[/MENTION] said last night during some fun club times that money isn't due until you you play your first game. Other then that I'm all confused about this. I also still don't understand Limburger cheese. [MENTION=6728]Girgs x 28[/MENTION] Probably has something about stopping people from joining in with new teams during the season, but I have no idea I have an extra chromosome apparently.

• Like Like x 2
    GolSkiii
  3. Franchise Matty

Franchise Matty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    nonhumanmatty#0
    Ratings:
    +224 / 2 / -13
    It really doesn't make any sense at all. all this is doing is ruining everything good LG has been made to be. since when has LG decided to be greedy and not try and have the biggest showing for events and tourneys with complete fairness and fair warning. Everything LG stood for Nuge is slowly destroying.

I mean anyone who isnt playing in this league but hosting it would want the best possible rosters playing the best. how is this league ever going to gain ground or be looked at seriously with a member of the winningest team running things... can u imagine the nhl letting an active member of chicago be in charge of handing out discipline, punishment and making the rules and expect no bias
    if not you are clearly in denial

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. theFiGS42

theFiGS42 theFiGS42

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -11
    RC roster that was posted last week ON TIME -
    Figs
    frank
    nick
    matty
    panda
    mac
    class act
    hipnotic
    dumba
    schnarzy

after the extension a team added class act to their roster when they weren't supposed to but I didn't know and didn't find out about the extension for 3 days because I wasn't tagged.

New roster posted had luffy instead of class act BUT when Nuge told me class act had to stay with me I decided to replace Schnarzy and keep luffy and class act. Because of this he claims I used a replacement BEFORE the tourney started or even anyone paying. Does this make any sense? He told me 3 teams have to pay $110 dollars already. Why would you guys pay extra money? It doesn't make sense and its a rule that's flawed. Me and my team refuse to pay the extra money, we need to have some sort of vote every pro series by 1 guy from each team OR have 3 guys not in Pro series create rules and make calls. I don't care if they get a cut but I don't agree with 1 guy making these decisions especially when it's someone from the team that is the favorite , looks like he wants the most money possible.

thefigs42
  5. GolSki6027

GolSki6027 Nujabes

Ratings:
    +874 / 5 / -25
    Honestly you had 9 people on your roster anyways right? Some teams have TBD and they aren't being fined are they?

• Like Like x 1
    GolSkiii
  6. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    The roster you posted on time can be used without using a replacement for $100 as the rules state

The replacement can be made for $10 as the rules state.

TBD spots cannot be filled after the deadline, they can pay $10 to add a player if they wish.

I think all the relevant things have been addressed have a good day.

7. Franchise Matty

Discord:
    nonhumanmatty#0
    Ratings:
    +224 / 2 / -13
    everyone should be able to finalize theyre roster before they play 1 game... some people have emergencies right before tourney start and it ends up them losing money and not playing but also someone else who could have taken their place before the tourney even began now has to pay 10$.... i mean is this EA hosting this tourney? cause it sure sounds like them.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    The alternative to a roster deadline is a hard deadline for payments, I trust one person per team to make a post on time as compared to 150+ people using paypal successfully on time. Im not telling you that you cant play, just that as the rules state you have to use a replacement, or you can use your original/on-time roster.

9. Perrilyzer1

Perrilyzer1 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Perrilyzer1#2915
    Ratings:
    +600 / 16 / -19
    nice chest

• Like Like x 7
    No Streaming Account
  10. Franchise Matty

Discord:
    nonhumanmatty#0
    Ratings:
    +224 / 2 / -13
    According to the rules anyone who hasnt paid isnt officially on the roster. I really cant believe how you are going about this. like our center took off on us and you expect us to play without one and pay more money. use your head nuge... your acting worse than hitler right now.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Franchise Matty

Discord:
    nonhumanmatty#0
    Ratings:
    +224 / 2 / -13
    I refuse to play if its going down like this and you know i don't even have time for this kind of drama over a tiny adjustment. i know damn well tris or brodie wouldnt pull the fast one you are.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Oo TheMvp oO

Oo TheMvp oO Well-Known Member

Discord:
    oothemvpoo#0
    Ratings:
    +513 / 38 / -28
    Last time I checked this Tourney isnt run by professionals, Its done by NugeTV. Do teams really care if they swap one player in or out before the tourney even starts. Really though, Its a fun video game tourney. I understand u wanna act all professional over an internet video game tourney but be realistic, one extra team is fun for everyone.

• Like Like x 8
    llTheMVPll
  13. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    4 teams messed up on the roster deadline, a deadline that was pushed back already due to the servers, what if a team messes up on the availability deadline for the playoffs by 24 hours, is that okay too? Where do I draw the line? What if Hopkins team with 3 open spots wants to add FSU, Raynor, and SMP (lol I know) 3 weeks in, is that okay too? If Half of your team wants to leave before the playoffs should they be able to?

We're enforcing deadlines. They've been extended before to make up for people being idiots, they arent being extended this time.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oo TheMvp oO

Oo TheMvp oO Well-Known Member

Discord:
    oothemvpoo#0
    Ratings:
    +513 / 38 / -28
    You need to use ur discretion on some of the rules be realistic its one player. Are teams going to care if Luffy switches not a chance in hell he makes that teams beat some of the stacked teams be realistic. Either way I understand what you are trying to accomplish you have done great for the most part running these tourneys but honestly think whats better for all teams, and thats easily beating a Figs teams :) Something always feels good beating a Figs team, you know 9 out of 10 times u are winning but that one time they win u wanna kill urself

• Like Like x 2
    llTheMVPll
  15. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    I've used discretion in the past and had people pissed off because of it. Im using the rules (even with a small amount of discretion) and the other side are pissed. I'd rather have pissed off people who couldnt follow the rules than pissed off people who followed the rules.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Franchise Matty

Discord:
    nonhumanmatty#0
    Ratings:
    +224 / 2 / -13
    if that happens then deal with it.. this isnt a playoff issue or huge issue so stop treating it as such. one of our members is on another team posted after the deadline was extended and because the deadline is extended and we had no idea till last second he was leaving we arent allowed a sub because he was on 2 teams and chose theirs at the last minutewtf? but yet teams dont have to pay until they play a game. why the hell isnt it that the rosters are official when the roster is paid for to avoid these issues
    this issue was cause by YOUR extensioj not to mention the message u sent figs telling him it was fine yesterday. your friends peer presuring you nuge? cmon bro

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    Dumba's been on 2 teams since your roster was posted on May 27th, no one else on your posted roster is on 2 teams. Have a nice day

18. Franchise Matty

Discord:
    nonhumanmatty#0
    Ratings:
    +224 / 2 / -13
    why are you saying have a nice day after your posts, i find it extremely rude in this situation you didnt tag anyone in the new deadline post and not all of us are able to be online all day and we dont have the time to manually go through peoples rosters. the tourney hasnt started and if you were friends with any of us this wouldnt be a big deal

No Streaming Account
  19. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    Im perfectly friendly with Frank and Mac, and I never have an issue with Figs until he calls me an idiot when he messes up his roster every time.

20. theFiGS42

theFiGS42 theFiGS42

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -11
    This is what I'm saying in a nice way, tourney didn't start and he's comparing this to adding 4 top players before playoffs. It's simple, rosters shouldn't lock till a person has paid then they're officially on the team. Nuge is making me use a replacement player before the thing even started . 4 teams did the same thing yet he takes this like he's getting paid to run a Fortune 500 company. This tourney should have the most teams possible not punish teams for a bad deadline that is 3 days earlier than money is due.

• Like Like x 1
    thefigs42