Collusion Detection

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by TIN045, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Frisky Q Kumber

Frisky Q Kumber The Grind Line

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    The OP already bugs me. This is stupid. The owner can say whatever he wants, it's not like the player has to listen to him. The player just has to decide whether or not he trusts the owners word, he could get screwed over if he doesn't scout elsewhere and the owner finds a different player.

And honestly, you're not going to find very many top 6s players that we all don't already know about in scouting. Just some guys that could probably slot in on a top line and play well with top players, unless we're talking goaltenders, they seem to come out of nowhere. It's not really that big a deal boany told a couple guys not to scout, get over it. Find your own guys through scouting.

No Streaming Account
  2. BeRoose

BeRoose Brucey Roosey

Ratings:
    +208 / 0 / -4
    Surely you're aware of the irony of this, right?

On a side note, I see a lot of assumptions, ignorance, hyperbole, and overreaction in here. Gee, you'd think this was forum on the internet or something...

No Streaming Account
  3. xAlli09

xAlli09 Let's Go

Ratings:
    +2,133 / 9 / -30
    In S12 you guys scouted not referring to last season I wasn't there for scouting.

The fact your still rattled and they were worse then your team might be my favorite part of this whole post.

Sevv_09
  4. Sir Riasus

Sir Riasus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

No Streaming Account
  5. Tonyferelli

Tonyferelli Ferelli Brother

Ratings:
    +504 / 1 / -5
    Really isn't something that can be solved. This isn't real life where everyone gets a chance to view every single player the same way. Best you can do is run scouting games and look for your own gems.

As long as every player understands they can end up on any team, NHL or AHL then that is the best we can really hope for.

Tonyferelli
  6. Banging Models

Banging Models Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +918 / 5 / -10
    This literally makes me hurt, it also makes me greatly appreciate Brodie, Lan, active, and topher.

No Streaming Account
  7. ReplayChr1s

ReplayChr1s Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +784 / 12 / -37
    Ozzy you can't compare this to real life because players aren't making real money. In this league, having a high salary is hurtful to your teams chances of winning because there is less cap for other players. It doesn't always have to do with playing for the owner you want, because it will hurt whatever team you are on. And if you want to compare it to real life look at the veterans who restructure their contract or take less money to play somewhere because they want other good players around them. It's part of the business.

No Streaming Account
  8. Audacity81

Audacity81 Official Dick Pick Provider of LG

Discord:
    audacity81#0
    Ratings:
    +2,430 / 157 / -263
    Yeah collision is bs if I go recruit players out if the leauge bring them in I'm suppose to share my discovery with other who only rely on scouting games.
    If you the player doesn't want to scout and takes a GMs word he is picking him up that's on the player if the owner changes his mind and he falls ahl or chl unknown.
    But to waste my time and bring people into the league and tell them I want you but I need you to go scout for other teams is bullshit. With that said players wanting a trade cause they didn't land with their buddies is bullshit but will also happen if the wrong team bids on that same player. So collision is part of being a GM. Now telling people not to scout and you don't pick them up is a dick move. But that falls on the player hurting his own value.

But to finish this is part of the game. In real life and in virtual

No Streaming Account
  9. Flash On Fire

Flash On Fire Defense sells tickets

Ratings:
    +275 / 0 / -0
    Collision is already nerfed. Rammered made sure hip checks never actually register even when you hit them square on.

TL;DR I'm all for collision

No Streaming Account
  10. Ozzyng2

Ozzyng2 Ignore the man behind the curtain

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    Why? Because how I pointed out that it is truly tampering/dishonest? Are you insulting them because they can be manipulated by false logic? I support these guys no matter what they put in place or decide so there no sense in breaking these types of comments down further.

FYI, I never stated these things don't happen, should be stopped or punishable in a league. Sorry I made a point that didn't match your opinion of the topic. I'll be more careful next time to make sure my thoughts match what the cool kids are doing. :wink:

11. NeNe

NeNe NeNe Speaks Truth

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 0 / -7
    Alright, enough! I can't take it anymore. I have something I need to get off my chest. Jerz, Keck, and myself made this group named "The Collusion of YURRRR" (Jerz named it). In order for this group to work, there was something each of us needed to do. First, I needed to act like I no longer have an xbox and I have created a second account that the Collusion of YURRRRR only knows about. Next, Jerz and Keck needed to find something that would make them step down as owners. Success. Now I don't know the full extent of this because we only meet on Tuesdays at 11:11 pm est. The end plan with that part though was to get them kicked out of the league and then they would sign up on their secret Collusion of YURRRR tags. With this we were going to go to Boanys team, aka the mastermind aka the wings eating champ to DESTROY ALL OPPONENTS!! I would have loved this, it was perfect, it made me feel apart of something more than internet hockey but I have to come out and say this because people were onto us. Im coming out and telling the community our plan so my LG jail time is less. PLEASE DONT PUNISH ME LIKE THE REST! Im a good boy at heart. :cry:

Space_Jam_XVII
  12. Ozzyng2

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    I agree K3v, I wasn't the one who tried to, I just countered the argument once it was made. All in all, I don't really care. I just take note of who does what and hope others do too. These people who feel insecure enough to push these envelopes are know to eventually cross the line. The main thing is that nothing gets swept under the carpet and the community continues to have the transparency to make up their own minds.

13. IM HEARTLESS323

IM HEARTLESS323 IM THE GREATEST EVER

Discord:
    IM HEARTLESS323#0904
    Ratings:
    +951 / 283 / -258
    I'm not an Owner .... WHY? #IamUNKNOWN

im_heartless323
  14. Kodyyy

Kodyyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,160 / 7 / -4
    This isn't real life. That example you posted has virtually no relevance or correlation to this scenario.

Melroses_Mullet
  15. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852

Lan is an owner now lol

LeagueGamingOfficial
  16. Bobby_Goggles12

Bobby_Goggles12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +632 / 34 / -14
    [​IMG]

X_BoB_SwAGG3R_X
  17. Ozzyng2

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    For those who are having trouble following what was being replied to, even though I quoted it....

18. BacKLuND x 22

BacKLuND x 22 FA RD #7

Ratings:
    +775 / 63 / -45
    It's not tampering, it's telling the other owners "Don't bid on me or I'm sending in a trade request" Sure it's a 6v6 league, but lets be honest we all don't like each other, so why would you bid on kids that genuinely hate you? Also real life I'm pretty sure they play for a team and they aren't forced to play with another owner. Just play club match up against people in LG, FREE SCOUTING. What's next a thread crying that some player went over 4 mil?

No Streaming Account
  19. Kodyyy

Kodyyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,160 / 7 / -4
    I have no trouble following what you were replying to. I have trouble seeing how it's remotely relevant to the scenario that's being discussed, mainly in relation to what you bolded from my quote.

Melroses_Mullet
  20. AlexeiKovalev27

AlexeiKovalev27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 21 / -38
    How is this illegal? Since we are starting fresh no players rights are owned by anyone. It would be collusion if, for example, the players' rights were still owned by a team and you asked them to demand a trade.

No Streaming Account